Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I dont know if off topic but ill put it in here. Guy I know to a degree ordered 88's and recieved black cements with nike air on back. Dont have any pics to validate but I was surprised and shocked when I saw the pics

Took mine out yesterday to get high. That dam glue smell is strong.

Took this pic
3's and 4's makes the 5's look like 
eyes.gif

Don't know why they release them international since the majority of their stock just sits.

Been rocking the hell outta these lately, no paint crack yet. These are hella comfortable to.
In the small city I live in, people be like how the **!& you get those!
Internet rare in your town....lol just joking bro.....these are beautiful. I can't wait to wear mine.

he's lying to you..

eyes.gif
No i saw the pic. I didnt believe dude but he was telling the truth. Only reason i cant provide pics is because i cancelled my facebook account for some ish with the wifey...but anyways he sent the pics of the delivery box, reciept, and the lovely DS shoe all in one pic. Not trying to start no stuff on here but take it for what its worth I was a nonbeliever untill he sent those pics. Had the same mold as 88s but I saw them.

Are you showing you stepped in dog crap?

No, for some reason every time I wanted to type anything it brought me to a "Visit Texas" page. I went looking for used tires today in them, worn them now 9 times, no cracks, no chipping, I'm impressed with them so far

No, for some reason every time I wanted to type anything it brought me to a "Visit Texas" page. I went looking for used tires today in them, worn them now 9 times, no cracks, no chipping, I'm impressed with them so far
If shoes crack after only 9 days of wear its time to buy from a different company

Lol, as you see, I don't just wear them around the indoors, I beat the **** out of them. My thunders cracked, my black cements cracked, and my bred 4s have all cracked. My wears, aren't for an hour or two walking flat footed, I walk through the mud, in the snow, through puddles, I have played ball in them, I have made these my daily beaters. I actually wear my shoes the way they were intended to be worn.

Back
Top Bottom