Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

In the picture the left pair significantly smaller than the pair on the right, but I'm pretty sure it's because of the angle it was shot in...

He stated that the pair on the left was his true size (8.5) and the pair on the right is a 9

Last edited:
Having your socks show is whack. You look my grandfather.
WHAT??!
:rofl:
kids these days...
22fb404f_boo-google-boo.gif

wow **** finishline. ordered a pair of these, and UPS returned them because finishline didn't recognize my apartment number. they didn't respond to numerous emails and calls so they took it back as a return. what the ****.

wow **** finishline. ordered a pair of these, and UPS returned them because finishline didn't recognize my apartment number. they didn't respond to numerous emails and calls so they took it back as a return. what the ****.

FNL really has people by the balls when it comes to these Jordans. Some of you guys swear by ordering from them, and every release there is more than a handful of people upset with FNL. I just can't stand their online service...:smh:

2013 pair looks bigger/clunky

The 2013 pair isn't bigger/clunkier. The shoe actually has a better profile that's closer to the OG in many ways. The problem is that the 2013's run a half size bigger than the 2011's, so if you compare size to size the 2013 pair looks worse. I can post some comparison pics soon cause I have the 2011 in an 11.5 and a 2013 in an 11 and they're pretty much the same size. My 2013 10.5 is MUCH smaller than the 2011 11.5 but when you compare the two pairs of 2013, neither looks chunky.

2011 11.5 vs 2013 11

View media item 267196

Also, the NIKE AIR on the authentic pair is a bit more shinier and scaley..

Fake one is a bit too smooth.

Look at the "A", the "R" the bold print on the size sticker, the spacing on "Nike", these are not the same.

I mean really though we're comparing the nike boldness on the insole which is going to disappear after about 3 wears. If thats the only flaw then wow

I mean really though we're comparing the nike boldness on the insole which is going to disappear after about 3 wears. If thats the only flaw then wow
It is a comparison of an authentic pair to a fake pair. The Nike Air pictures is just one example of what to look for to determine if the shoe is real or not. Check out the link below. It covers the subject more in-depth and shows more pictures. 

http://www.solesupremacy.com/2013/02/and-drama-continues.html?m=1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom