Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^ We'll just have to wait and see what happens then. I think the fact that they released only two years prior helped a little. Had more time passed between releases, I think it would have been different.

^ We'll just have to wait and see what happens then. I think the fact that they released only two years prior helped a little. Had more time passed between releases, I think it would have been different.

RIght, but we're at 18 months on the Metallic V's, a year on the WCIV's, 4 months on the BRed IVs... No doubt any of these will have hype, but if they come out in the next year or two it's still going to cannibalize some of the sales due to the recency of the last retro.

RIght, but we're at 18 months on the Metallic V's, a year on the WCIV's, 4 months on the BRed IVs... No doubt any of these will have hype, but if they come out in the next year or two it's still going to cannibalize some of the sales due to the recency of the last retro.

Yeah, I agree on that. I think this might be their new strategy, but I doubt it though. I would only go after a pair that I don't have at that point or if I wanted a fresher pair after I beat up one of mine already. In my case with the '88's I had no interest because my '11s are still DS and won't be worn for a while.

Yeah, I agree on that. I think this might be their new strategy, but I doubt it though. I would only go after a pair that I don't have at that point or if I wanted a fresher pair after I beat up one of mine already. In my case with the '88's I had no interest because my '11s are still DS and won't be worn for a while.
I feel you man. I have a DS pair of 11's and a pair of 88's. Might trade those sh*t purple foams for another pair of 88's later today. I'll use those for a trade later down the line if I do make the trade.

I feel you man. I have a DS pair of 11's and a pair of 88's. Might trade those sh*t purple foams for another pair of 88's later today. I'll use those for a trade later down the line if I do make the trade.

Trading purple foams? Why? Don't like em? They mean to me.

Trading purple foams? Why? Don't like em? They mean to me.
Joints are garbage to me. I'm not a fan of purple kicks. I didn't buy them though my girlfriend did
laugh.gif
. She knows I like Foams so she just picked them up. I rather have the 3's.

@Footaction: #Jordan Retro 11 "Bred" restock March 23rd. More info to come. #OwnIt

Maybe a sign the 88's wont be the restock on the 23rd as previously guessed...

@Footaction: #Jordan Retro 11 "Bred" restock March 23rd. More info to come. #OwnIt

Maybe a sign the 88's wont be the restock on the 23rd as previously guessed...
Damn, how many Bred 11's did they make??? This is like the 3rd or 4th restock I've seen

Damn, how many Bred 11's did they make??? This is like the 3rd or 4th restock I've seen
kinda glad about this....ppl have more chances to swerve around the reseller goons and get @ retail
I am too but I already copped a pair on the FNL restock last month.  However, I don't think the people that are still looking for a pair have a much better chance this time around.  Fewer pairs are going to be put up on one site, as of now (maybe FTL, CHA, EB, since they also use the same system).  If anything it helps push down prices in the resale market.  Dudes that are still holding onto pairs at $300 are going to be sweatin'.

^
...i want these next...
Toss in infrared 6's as well.  Retro them EXACTLY the same.  Durabuck and all.  Black Cement 3's with Nike Air as well as White Cements with Nike Air (correct color grey and better leather) and I'll be a happy camper.  Not holding my breath, lol.
Let's do the math here shall we?

-Original "limited" release ended up being quite a large amount of pairs available on multiple websites...check
-1500 to 1800 pairs available in-store during all star weekend...check
-"Restock" of all sizes on NDC a few weeks back...check
-Large pending overseas release with many online retailers participating...check

While we haven't seen a mass release in the US at most actual brick and mortar stores, all signs point to these being available again in some capacity.

flawed logic that makes no sense whats so ever... check
laugh.gif

Is it me or does these shoes feel like its .5" bigger? Im normally a 12 but i never owned any cement 3s and these are my very first pair. At the same time im starting to notice that allot of the newer Nikes thats being releases this year seems to feel .5" bigger. Maybe my feet shrank or something.
What has been up with this? :x The inconsistent sizing? Can't even buy online because I don't know which card nike is gonna pull

Had to pull the trigger on these, As many have stated, classic shoe release that probably wont happen again :nerd:

If the IV's and V's release with the Nike Air :x:x

Always was a fan that J's didnt have any real branding and was PURELY design based, Tinker's vision my man.., but something about that NikeAir branding that takes you back to when the release's were simple and easy where people went crazy over the design and purpose

Not to mention the prices arent cray for these

Are these still available in Houston?

I thought this release was done after ASW.

PO

Last edited:
Always was a fan that J's didnt have any real branding and was PURELY design based, Tinker's vision my man.., but something about that NikeAir branding that takes you back to when the release's were simple and easy where people went crazy over the design and purpose

Not to mention the prices arent cray for these

That is the thing about models III-VI, the NIKE AIR branding is a big part of the design....especially the III and IV. Taking NIKE AIR away to me was changing the original design. That has always been my gripe.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair off Craigslist today for $300. Like others said, the smell of these shoes are STRONG and just different. Love my pair except for the fact that one shoe has tumbled leather and the other is more smooth. Oh well, at least the elephant print matches perfect.

hey anyone know off the top of their head what the resell on the 2011 version is now that these released? thanks in advance

i still have my other pair, but havent seen much really

I could care less if they had the "Jordan Air" or the "Nike Air", at the end of the day, it's just the same shoe to me but with different logos
wink.gif
welp, thats da difference between a cat that had em when da nike air was there, and a new jack.

da min that jumpman was in da back of da shoe, it desecrated da sneaker, and we been waiting ever since for da return of nike air.

Back
Top Bottom