Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

That sounds legitimate. LOL if I was selling something and then offered a refund to a buyer who then filed a dispute I would contact them as well. If you thought it might be a scam and took the risk knowing you were protected why not ride it out, or just accept the refund. You starting to look a little scammy yourself at this point.
I filed the dispute first. Then he offered the refund. 

But way to call somebody out without even getting the facts straight. 

I filed the dispute first. Then he offered the refund. 

But way to call somebody out without even getting the facts straight. 
Eh, I've done worse. Ok you don't sound scammy. Still you could've just accepted the refund and ended it rather than wait for pics. When dealing with a new seller ask as many questions in advance so you feel comfortable making a transaction without needing others to justify your purchase.

PayPal just refunded my money. I'm guessing the seller refunded my money when PayPal got involved. Anyway, it worked out as I expected. Ie. shoes or my money back. 

And to the post about seeking "justification for my purchase", that was hardly my purpose. A discussion on the topic was all I was looking for. 

So happy finally picked up my pair! Got them in a trade. The shoes I traded I only paid $40! So it's as if I got these for $40 View media item 308420 good "Nike Air" retro to add next to my Banned 1s! I'm happy about the quality as many complain about. These will be UnDSed this weekend in Vegas!

So happy finally picked up my pair! Got them in a trade. The shoes I traded I only paid $40! So it's as if I got these for $40 View media item 308420 good "Nike Air" retro to add next to my Banned 1s! I'm happy about the quality as many complain about. These will be UnDSed this weekend in Vegas!

STEAL!!!!!

Nice come up right there. Not sure when im gonna unds mine

Yesterday at the mall, I saw a KID rocking these. Dude was about 5'2, wearing the skinniest jeans Ive ever seen. The shoes looked :x. When he walked, the shoes would slip out of is foot from the heal side. It looked like he was rocking Ronald McDonalds shoes

View media item 308683

just sold my spare pair of 10.5s on ebay for $315 shipped. The buyer elected to go with my Buy It Now price of 300. My auction didn't even last 3 hours.

so the consensus is that no US release, only euro on 3/23...

no, it's international release. i got inside info. my dude's cousin's girlfriend who use to work at a store that delivered lunch to a guy that use to work for nike told her. full size runs everywhere...

Last edited:
So, anyone who has them know if these run the same as Bred XI's and Bred IV's?

I have a size 10 in both and they fit perfectly.

Only size 10 I have that runs big is the Olympic VI's, but keep reading that these '88s might run 0,5 size big?

Any thoughts?

Only size 10 I have that runs big is the Olympic VI's, but keep reading that these '88s might run 0,5 size big?

Any thoughts?
The WC 88 3s run .5 big IMO. I have 3 pairs Iof 10.5s 'm trying to swap for 10s. My Bred 11s are a 10.5 and fit well. I have 4 pairs of Bred 4s that fit really well without shoe shields in a 10, but are a little cramped with them in. All the other retro 3s (Jokers & Crimsons) I've purchased have been 10s. So, long story short, I'd go .5 size down if I were you.

Last edited:

Any thoughts?
I tried mine on last night and they fit TTS for me. Ive also read people saying they run .5 size big but they fit my foot just right. All just depends on your foot. I see you compared the "bred" 11s and 4s. All my 4s have to be 12s or they dont fit. 11s I can wear a 11.5 for a snug fit or 12 for a comfortable fit. Again its just going to depend on your foot. If you're and since people are saying they run a .5 size big order your true size and if they do run big you can always stuff something in the shoe. but if you go .5 size down and you cant even get your foot in it then you're SOL

Toss in infrared 6's as well.  Retro them EXACTLY the same.  Durabuck and all.  Black Cement 3's with Nike Air as well as White Cements with Nike Air (correct color grey and better leather) and I'll be a happy camper.  Not holding my breath, lol.

:lol:

i actually think Durabuck is overrated. It turns ashy over time and looks more like a Charcoal Grey. Also, Durabuck has a tendency to crack and chip off over time and crease, which makes the shoes that it is used on look terrible. I can't tell you how many IIIs, Vs, and VIs look like crap because of how that material breaks down. I find it ironic that Durabuck implies that it is a durable material but it doesnt stand the test of time very well.

Just got mine in from ebay.........
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom