Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

yeah if this 3/23 date dont pan and its looking that way out you can best be sure with no other US release this shoe will see a big jump in price

Just becuz...
900x900px-LL-9c616502_IMG_0245.jpeg

I see you stunna

:stoneface:

J/k nice combo

looks like if you couldn't get these last month, you won't be getting them because that march 23rd US restock looks like ducktales

I can only comment on UK release and that's confirmed for 23rd March at Nike Store and Footlocker only both of which do not ship outside of Europe. Most of the retailers that do ship to the US have confirmed so far that they are not getting them. Still a few left to reveal their hand, will keep an eye out.

I can only comment on UK release and that's confirmed for 23rd March at Nike Store and Footlocker only both of which do not ship outside of Europe. Most of the retailers that do ship to the US have confirmed so far that they are not getting them. Still a few left to reveal their hand, will keep an eye out.
so the usual suspects (hanon,end,size?, etc.) aren't getting them?

what about canadian?

I just got mine thru EBay and everything seems legit, except one slight thing that throws me off, is that the box label is on the box and every picture Ive seen the label is on the lid. Just like the pic in the previous page. Has anyone received theirs like this as well? I appreciate the responses.

Just becuz...

i have this same jersey, in addition to the 1997-98 Nike authentic road jersey, 1987-88 Mitchell and Ness shooting shirt, 1992-93 Mitchell and Ness away warmup jacket and the 1995-96 Champion authentic alternate with the pinstripes. I also have a authentic Champion away Pippen. props

Just becuz...

i have this same jersey, in addition to the 1997-98 Nike authentic road jersey, 1987-88 Mitchell and Ness shooting shirt, 1992-93 Mitchell and Ness away warmup jacket and the 1995-96 Champion authentic alternate with the pinstripes. I also have a authentic Champion away Pippen. props

Wait a minute, didn't they switch from this one by the time the III's came out. I think he only rocked the script font for his first two years. Meh, I might be buggin. I have a nike authentic custom from 03 before they switched to the new material. It's mesh and it's basically the same from the second three peat.

What's that jersey worth anyway? I have had that one in my closet for years and never wore it. Time to unload.

Last edited:
What's that jersey worth anyway? I have had that one in my closet for years and never wore it. Time to unload.

about 120-150. i too want to unload mines. mitchell and ness released a much more accurate version last year (with the corrected C and without the NBA logo, as NBA jerseys didnt get the NBA logo until about 1985 or 1986, and with heat pressed vinyl lettering instead of the cheaper screenprint featured on the Nike version)

Just becuz...

Wait a minute, didn't they switch from this one by the time the III's came out. I think he only rocked the script font for his first two years. Meh, I might be buggin. I have a nike authentic custom from 03 before they switched to the new material. It's mesh and it's basically the same from the second three peat.
Yeah,they were no longer rocking the script when the 3s came out.
jordan3nbapic3.jpg

I just got mine thru EBay and everything seems legit, except one slight thing that throws me off, is that the box label is on the box and every picture Ive seen the label is on the lid. Just like the pic in the previous page. Has anyone received theirs like this as well? I appreciate the responses.
Every pair I've had has had the label on the lid. Post pictures Nike Air on the the insoles, the perforations on the tongue and the labels on the inside of the tongue.

so the usual suspects (hanon,end,size?, etc.) aren't getting them?

what about canadian?
livestock got theirs back in feb. sold out quick, but now footlocker has them showing up for the 23rd. Not sure what's up with that...

Last edited:
SMH I think I got got. Recently traded my extra pair of Bred XIs for these but something just seems off. It came with the FNL receipt. The box is fine. Just the out sole is a bit off white with a light red hue. I don't know maybe its my mind playing tricks on me but yea. **** feels real off.

SMH I think I got got. Recently traded my extra pair of Bred XIs for these but something just seems off. It came with the FNL receipt. The box is fine. Just the out sole is a bit off white with a light red hue. I don't know maybe its my mind playing tricks on me but yea. **** feels real off.
. Pics?

Back
Top Bottom