Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Concords locally go for around 220-250 Deadstock. 88's been going for for 350-400....but I would never trade my Concords for anything to be honest.
You'd never trade your Concords but you sig says:

F/T 2011 Concord 11 size 10, pass as Deadstock, only want Royal 1s, Bred 13s, Wht Cement 4s, Bordeaux 7s, Blk Cement 3 in sizes 10-10.5

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Tinker_706/3ac341eb2...

laugh.gif
Lol, I meant to say anything above.

I expected price drops on the 2011s to be more signifcant with these floating around.... I just want springtime sneaker man it shouldnt be this annoying.

I sold some chick a pair of GS 88s I got from FNL online....she told me she couldn't fit them, so she took sneakers to a niketown and they were deemed fake by an employee. :stoneface: Now she opened a paypal dispute on me for significantly not as described and wants a refund. Anyone ever have anything similar happen or any opinions on how to go about this?

why would she take them to niketown? what were they gonna do? give her a new pair?

SMH

tell her to kick rocks. I think shes gonna need proof that they are fake is she says it in the dispute.

My nike.com pairs from nike uk came in og style boxing ...anyone else get these as well?
wow that box adds money to the whole package

did all European releases of this shoe get the same box ?
This is so fake. Nike has a 15 year old box sitting around? I do know they replace boxes out when damaged but I have a hard time believing it was with this. Some OG Concords came in this box, so did all the OG 12s....in 1995-96.

This is so fake. Nike has a 15 year old box sitting around? I do know they replace boxes out when damaged but I have a hard time believing it was with this. Some OG Concords came in this box, so did all the OG 12s....in 1995-96.
Idk about them having the boxes sitting around, you say that like its not easy to reprodue a freaking cardboard box. Why is it not possible that they can send in an OG box?

Idk about them having the boxes sitting around, you say that like its not easy to reprodue a freaking cardboard box. Why is it not possible that they can send in an OG box?
Ignorance is not bliss homie....why would nike reproduce that box? Look at the label, completely wrong. You saying they made a one off for I person in the UK? Lmbo....

Wth would that box have to do with the shoe anyway? XI or XII retroes I can understand, but to sub out the OG style box for a box that had no ties to the shoe whatsoever? Makes no sense. Not to mention the tag is obviously PSed.

Some resellers are selling them for $500 on eBay!!! Damn someone should really smack them around...lol
Well the thing is they could honestly go for that much. I managed to double up for trade bait but couldnt find anyone with anything I wanted so I put em on the bay went for $475, same dude bought another pair from someone else for $450

Am I missing something here about this box? When these came out in 88 they didn't come in this box. But if it makes sense to have a shoe released in a box that the shoe itself predates by 7-8 years then good for it.

Back
Top Bottom