Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

the cut and fit of the 88's are narrower and also have a better leather than the 2011. The 2011 feel like boots lol. Yup I call em boots both white or black cements(2011) lol. 
roll.gif

This is so fake. Nike has a 15 year old box sitting around? I do know they replace boxes out when damaged but I have a hard time believing it was with this. Some OG Concords came in this box, so did all the OG 12s....in 1995-96.
Original Concords...DID NOT....Come in that box!!! Had the Columbia's an neither did they!!! Only the Black an Red patent leathers a*k*a Playoff 11's did. I know this because my cousin had that box an I didnt!! An ALL  the 12's released in 97' except the "Taxi 96' "!!!!
Ignorance is not bliss homie....why would nike reproduce that box? Look at the label, completely wrong. You saying they made a one off for I person in the UK? Lmbo....
I was thinking the same thing about your so called knowledge of the game..............
How would that box complete the "OG" package for 3s when it didn't come out until at least 5 years after they originally released?
SMH
That box as first used with the '96 Black/Red 11's. 8 years after the 3's released. That box makes no sense to come with the 3's.

But of course new collectors don't knw their history well. They just buy.
Nobody said your shoes were fake...because you never showed a picture of the shoes. But we all know that box didn't get shipped with the 88s you ordered. If Nike did, they would not have changed the box label. Stop trolling dude.
Wonder who Fake O.G trolling......
Nope...88's hands down.
This is BYYY FARRRR the only thing you said that makes sense

Dont know you my man.... but to the trained eye im sure this total disregard of truthful facts, sticks out like a person with fever blisters on they lips!!! So you have NO ROOM to try an talk down on the next man or try an educate ANYONE!!! After all.....KIDS ARE WATCHING!!!!
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ok so while people were going nuts here I scooped up a pair locally for 290 cash. [emoji]128541[/emoji]

Well, companies sell official replicas of their own products, such as adidas etc. usually they are jerseys, just not the same as game worn. Not fake

Obviously.

But we were talking about when did ppl start calling fakes, replicas.

Huge difference between a replica jersey from Modells compared to a "replica" pair of shoes on ebay.

Well, companies sell official replicas of their own products, such as adidas etc. usually they are jerseys, just not the same as game worn. Not fake

Obviously.

Huge difference between a replica jersey from Modells compared to a "replica" pair of shoes on ebay.

The use of the term replica seems to be more of a marketing thing to me, it just sounds better than telling a dude you'd like to sell him a pair of fake wc3 88s. I see it all day long on Instagram, there's always some kid with a fsr of icy space jams calling them "variants" or "unauthorized". If you really want to laugh, there's an entire youtube community dedicated to telling kids where to get the best fakes.

Regarding the 90's black and red Nike box:

- The original Jumpman Pro (1996) came in that box ;
- I bought a pair of Metallic Purple AJ I's from a store here in Germany (Snipes) in 2011 and they came in an identical Nike box.

Peace
F Sharp005

Obviously.

no kidding, thats the point im making. im the one that initially posed the question.

At my local mall now, and the necks are breaking left and right. Young kids are trying to school me on them haha.

Back
Top Bottom