Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just an update regarding the box, all of my other nike.com uk pairs came in the normal elephant print box. I am awaiting an email back from nike uk regarding this matter. Pretty weird situation.

Nope...88's hands down.
nahh, like he said ROYALS HANDS DOWN. these dropped 2 years back, been 13 years since Royals dropped and they were done almost perfectly..

If the Royals were not limited when originally released, it would have been a different story for people calling these the best of 2013 so far.... It's better colorways in 1s sitting on NDC right now.

ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON WHEN THESE WILL RELEASE IN STORES IN THE US!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS MY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royals are the most HYPED Jordan of 2013

If would be regular release if they were mass produced as a GR

Last edited:
The '88 3 is the most hype Jordan of 2013 for the simple fact they just released and a simple logo switch caused so much buzz. The Royals are a close second. But the hype is somewhat justified since its been 12yrs since the first retro.

But the 3's just retroed MAN . . . WTF?

Seriousssllyyyy what the ****!?

Royals are #1 in my book. '88s would of been if it wasn't just retroed in '11. I was fortunate to get my hands on both so i won't have to debate about it. 
laugh.gif

To everyone saying the 2011 WC3 is the same as the 88s, please get a pair of each, and do a side by side comparison. They are not the same. I passed on the royals, only pair of 1s I want are the banned 1s. That would be all. I'm not knocking the royals, to each his/her own. I personally like the 88s more than any other release so far

When did this trend of people calling fakes, "replicas", start?

Variants, replicas, grey market, unauthorized, all the same.

These cats switch up the name every couple of years to throw ppl off but they're still fakes!

Well, companies sell official replicas of their own products, such as adidas etc. usually they are jerseys, just not the same as game worn. Not fake

To everyone saying the 2011 WC3 is the same as the 88s, please get a pair of each, and do a side by side comparison. They are not the same. I passed on the royals, only pair of 1s I want are the banned 1s. That would be all. I'm not knocking the royals, to each his/her own. I personally like the 88s more than any other release so far
I agree, the 88's are also my favorite. Aside from the logo, the quality is what stands out for a retro. That tongue, I love the feeling of that tongue.

There is a slight difference between the 88's and the 2011, but its not as big of a deal as some people are making it.

Back
Top Bottom