Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Am i late ? if i am excuse me but  is this true if it is wow!  
mean.gif

If done right, I will pay $200. If not, I will be passing....did y'all not think the price was going up on these??

200? wow JB is going for the gusto. We shouldnt be surprised.
mean.gif

Im still copping
laugh.gif

Im copping early and focusing on the royals this will be like getting an eddie bauer coat and hoping to get home safe

insane... people need to keep complaining about the price hike so JB sees it and lowers it like what they did with the bred 11s didn't they want $200 at first and later lowered to $185?

$200 lmao. Jordan some ******** for that. Lol. Somebody photoedit the pic with jordan smoking a cigar concerning this.

insane... people need to keep complaining about the price hike so JB sees it and lowers it like what they did with the bred 11s didn't they want $200 at first and later lowered to $185?
Problem with that is, we will complain....They will still sellout.. ..and resell at 50% markup with ease.  JB aint lowering nothing

Last edited:
yeah JB lowered the bred 11s from 200 to 185 and just mass produced more pairs to even it out, they definitely won't produce as many of these 88s so yeah most likely not lowering the price if that $200 tag is true

Back
Top Bottom