Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What a lot of people dont acknowledge is the fact that while there are lots of people who resell shoes and have their eBay listings at a fixed price .. theres also just as many that are auctions and people like you bid on them. So if you see a pair thats an auction going for $350 and u complain about a reseller .. nah complain about the ones that are feeding the reseller hype by bidding so much. Can u blame someone for flippin a pair if the going rate was 2x as much after RD.

I dont resell shoes i ended up grabbing 2 pairs of these back in Feb got some offers ended up letting go of a pair cuz dude was willing to pay me $475 wtf u think i did hell yeah i let them thangs go

From what I heard, this is not a restock in that sense, think of it like finishline's recent concord restock, mainly leftovers from UK release.

From what I heard, this is not a restock in that sense, think of it like finishline's recent concord restock, mainly leftovers from UK release.
In which case I hope it is. That FNL restock was kind to me. Playoff 12, Olympic 7, and Concord XI in one week :smokin - although the wider the release the better!

No one knows how many pairs or this n That. All we know is that reps confirmed may 25th, footlocker had it it on the release calendar, and that it was online only. Thats it, all this hear say, he said she said, my "source" said, its only leftovers .. is bogus

We'll all find out come May 25th

Good luck to all

No one knows how many pairs or this n That. All we know is that reps confirmed may 25th, footlocker had it it on the release calendar, and that it was online only. Thats it, all this hear say, he said she said, my "source" said, its only leftovers .. is bogus

We'll all find out come May 25th

Good luck to all

There is no way to even tell after the 25th, 100s will try, there will be empty handed folks just like any release even general releases.

What I gathered as well. Not a restock but a redistribution of shoes from overseas. Also, people got to remember that a restock doesn't always mean that they made more. In today's time, they just held back some stock to put out at a later time, but these restocks are still a part of the original made numbers.

Will try the impossible and cop these AND the black toes on the 25th. My wallets gonna be real thin. Thank god pay week is after the 25th for me :lol:

Now nike needs to make some BC 88s. That would complete my life. Hands down my favorite pair of jordans. Came out the day I was born. 2/16/88

What I gathered as well. Not a restock but a redistribution of shoes from overseas. Also, people got to remember that a restock doesn't always mean that they made more. In today's time, they just held back some stock to put out at a later time, but these restocks are still a part of the original made numbers.
Have any of the past restocks been actual newly made pairs? I always thought it was held back pairs...

Have any of the past restocks been actual newly made pairs? I always thought it was held back pairs...
I haven't seen any new production dates on any secondary run of Jordans. Even the BReds which had huge amounts drop after the initial release date didn't have a second production run. To my knowledge Nike hasn't issued a secondary production run prior to RD for any retros in a LONG time, if ever.

Some shoes are like the all white air force ones, but not jordans. For some odd reason, some people think jb make more jordans when they di restock. That is why you see the "I thought these were made in x amount" posts, but clearly they made more since they restocked. So not true

These are no left over pairs from the UK or Europe release or anywhere these released on March 23rd. The overseas numbers were tiny and instantly sold out. And we can definitively say this because the boutiques and mom n pop type stores were not privy to this release overseas. Soleheaven and End were both confused as to why they weren't allocated any pairs a few weeks leading up to the release. I talk to the owners of both stores and the 88 release over there was strictly to the few retailers we knew about.

The Canadian release was a little more lenient, but Livestock might be the only Jordan brand account holder that got these straight from JB, outside of the very few major retailers. These did not sit at any release they had, anywhere in the world.

These are pairs Nike/FTL co. saved, and may not have known exactly when they would drop them, but planned for it to coincide with another big release. After they saw the Royals fiasco and how unhappy customers were, or even saw how willing customers were to pay almost anything and search the hidden corners of the world for a pair of AJ1s, they may have decided that the Black Toe release would be the perfect time for this restock. It will help stave off the pitchfork wielding customers on May 25th that don't get their Black Toes. And whether you personally like AJ1s or even Black Toes, they have been the next big, upcoming release since then, that will outrage the masses that miss out.

Last edited:
People are f ukd they ask jb to release a shoe with nike air on the back and Then when it comes out everyones upset? Lolol

I was curious about two colorways of the 88s being listed so I talked to an Eastbay rep and she said two colorways are indeed coming out :lol: :rolleyes

Good catch on that... I think its just an error, now days no such thing as a QS that ppl dont already know about..(or is there) lol

Good catch on that... I think its just an error, now days no such thing as a QS that ppl dont already know about..(or is there) lol
I really hope NDC and FNL get them too. I've had no luck buying a pair from Eastbay before :frown:

I really hope NDC and FNL get them too. I've had no luck buying a pair from Eastbay before
frown.gif
Same here bro,Eastbay hasn't been too kind to me either. Plus more places that get em, better chances that more of us can grab a pair.

Last edited:
With all these shoes coming in May and June, man I haven't had enough sleep for the past and maybe upcoming Saturday. Waking up at 4am, waiting for count down....

How's everyone hanging along?

Back
Top Bottom