Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

anyone else notice that theres 2 retro 3 88's listed for the 25th on eastbay? theres a White/Grey/Black retro 3 88's pair and then theres a White/Grey/Black/Red Retro 3 88's pair. anyone has pics or info?
Thats just a mistake on their part. They probably had 2 different people update the release calendar and one of them didnt see that the other person did it. Its the same color way except one time they added red in there.
Black toes
WC3 88s
And thunder 4s are supposedly restocking the same day b
Since when were thunder 4s part of May 25th? I dont believe that one? Where did you get this info from ...
Foot Action can officially be added to the May 25th 88 wc3 restock.  They tweeted they are going to be a part of it and have pairs online only just now.
I know people get happy when they see FootAction Eastbay and Champs join in but you guys gotta realize FootLocker Champs Eastbay and FootAction are all the same big corporation. What one site has in stock is what they rest of them have in stock because they all ship from the same warehouse in WI. Now whether you get through easier on one site vs the other is a different story but say FTL tweeted that they completely sold out, well the rest of them are generally sold out as well.
Anything else? Bred 11. That's what I seen in a fb group. But those guys say anything
Bred 11 .. highly doubt that. They have had 5 drops of this shoe between restock and relaunch. If people dont have them by now something is terribly wrong

Bred 11 .. highly doubt that. They have had 5 drops of this shoe between restock and relaunch. If people dont have them by now something is terribly wrong
Thought about how many times they dropped as well, but it would be nice to have the spotlight on those with the other releases while i gun for these 
grin.gif

Thought about how many times they dropped as well, but it would be nice to have the spotlight on those with the other releases while i gun for these 
grin.gif
yeah but those will be an after thought ... only people to go after would be the few without and then the masses after wc3s sell out

talk about craziness if all these rumored and confirmed restocks dropped on the 25th.. Nike and JB has the Sneaker community kicking down doors just to give our money to them.

Black Toes?

Thunders?

WC3?

Which one to prioritize... 
nerd.gif

Now this is a problem I would like to have everyday!  

Thats just a mistake on their part. They probably had 2 different people update the release calendar and one of them didnt see that the other person did it. Its the same color way except one time they added red in there.

Since when were thunder 4s part of May 25th? I dont believe that one? Where did you get this info from ...

I know people get happy when they see FootAction Eastbay and Champs join in but you guys gotta realize FootLocker Champs Eastbay and FootAction are all the same big corporation. What one site has in stock is what they rest of them have in stock because they all ship from the same warehouse in WI. Now whether you get through easier on one site vs the other is a different story but say FTL tweeted that they completely sold out, well the rest of them are generally sold out as well.

Get out of here with these posts.  Sorry you don't know everything.

Thunder 4's are verified on @TheDonDrew's TL.  If you don't know who he is, then too bad.  It's 100% confirmed.  Thunder 4's were confirmed by ME.  Hibbett's Sport's has them in their computer and got an email about the restock on the 25th for them.  So yes, this is all confirmed and verified.  Quit coming in here making multiple posts like you know anything.

You're seriously going to try and post "info" about the FTL companies all being owned by the same company and having the same stock?!?  You seriously think anyone on NikeTalk doesn't know that?  Thanks for helping out the blind and deaf people that come type and read on these forums
laugh.gif
.  Come on, Quise. 

And people not having Bred 11's means nothing on whether companies still have stock of pairs.  They have popped up on every restock all year, FTL companies haven't had an attention getting restock like FNL and NDC already have.  Why would they not be included?  Those aren't verified to my knowledge, which is more than yours, but it is not some insane thought to believe they will restock.

And they didn't just add red to one of the eastbay calendar updates.  One is for the men's restock and one is for the GS restock.

This is in response to the quoted post and your second attempt in the last 15 posts at acting like because you don't know about something, it isn't true.

Last edited:
im thinking about going for pair number 2 now that there is an official announced restock... but the black toes being released also makes me turn away

I don't think I've ever seen a full paycheck since I started working oh well. 

This goes for both WC '88 and these 4's 
ohwell.gif

Get out of here with these posts.  Sorry you don't know everything.

Thunder 4's are verified on @TheDonDrew's TL.  If you don't know who he is, then too bad.  It's 100% confirmed.  Thunder 4's were confirmed by ME.  Hibbett's Sport's has them in their computer and got an email about the restock on the 25th for them.  So yes, this is all confirmed and verified.  Quit coming in here making multiple posts like you know anything.

You're seriously going to try and post "info" about the FTL companies all being owned by the same company and having the same stock?!?  You seriously think anyone on NikeTalk doesn't know that?  Thanks for helping out the blind and deaf people that come type and read on these forums
laugh.gif
.  Come on, Quise. 

And people not having Bred 11's means nothing on whether companies still have stock of pairs.  They have popped up on every restock all year, FTL companies haven't had an attention getting restock like FNL and NDC already have.  Why would they not be included?  Those aren't verified to my knowledge, which is more than yours, but it is not some insane thought to believe they will restock.

And they didn't just add red to one of the eastbay calendar updates.  One is for the men's restock and one is for the GS restock.

This is in response to the quoted post and your second attempt in the last 15 posts at acting like because you don't know about something, it isn't true.
cool someone who doesnt work for nike/jb tweeted it lol. Never said I knew everything all i said was there was confirmation posted just your word .. so whats your word mean vs my word .. not **** lol

I do like how you come at me, claiming I dont know **** thinking I know everything but then you come talking like you know everything .. and you are ... oh thats right a NikeTalk user just like me lol
Here you go. I asked last night.
BOOM!

Hibbett's won't announce it. But you can still get em there the 25th.
@wj4 & kingkong34 thats all that was needed for confimation instead of your essay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom