Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

A lot of you guys say keep clicking, but I've never had any luck with that. I've sat for an hour+ and had no luck on the Bred 11 restock and a few other shoes. Am I supposed to just keep clicking? Or refresh in between clicks?

A lot of you guys say keep clicking, but I've never had any luck with that. I've sat for an hour+ and had no luck on the Bred 11 restock and a few other shoes. Am I supposed to just keep clicking? Or refresh in between clicks?
never refresh....keep clicking and hope for the best. it worked for me on the last bred restock, but on shoes like the pheonix foams i sat for hours and had no luck. it's literally hit or miss.

never refresh....keep clicking and hope for the best. it worked for me on the last bred restock, but on shoes like the pheonix foams i sat for hours and had no luck. it's literally hit or miss.

Does refreshing hurt your chances? It's either your lucky day or its not. Hopefully on the 25th I'll be one lucky bastard. Lol

So i posted the other day when we first started talking about the restock my chat with 2 footlocker reps confirming the restock. Today I wanted to see if I could get info on more shoes restocking and this rep told me this ...

whos lying FootLocker
mad.gif
They're idiots. Same people that can't double box crap when you request it or it's required. Not surprising in the least ...

everyones gonna be all over this restock
grin.gif
  which raises my chances on getting the black toes
happy.gif

Last edited:
People are acting like this will be a easy grab many people missed out on the first release and more people will miss out this time around

These are a RE-Launch which means more than likely in addition to pairs held back these were reproduced! They popping up on eBay like crazy because resellers know the bottom is about to fall out of these. Their will be a ton of these just like everything else for the next couple years. People will double, triple, and so forth but eventually they will have to sell reasonably because we haven't even got to the holiday season.

Last edited:
People are acting like this will be a easy grab many people missed out on the first release and more people will miss out this time around
Agreed. I know everyone who didn't win a raffle and lined up at Footlocker for the Bred 11s (during that last re-stock) didn't get a pair. People are frontin like these will be an easy pick up just because it's a re-stock. Think again, people. You better be up before release time and get your browsers ready.

Last edited:
Agreed. I know everyone who didn't win a raffle and lined up at Footlocker for the Bred 11s (during that last re-stock) didn't get a pair. People are frontin like these will be an easy pick up just because it's a re-stock. Think again, people. You better be up before release time and get your browsers ready.
At this point I don't even trip on missing the restock because those who buy out of hype or greed have to sell to further fuel those 2 things. The quicker we figure this out and be patient the sooner people will only be saying I got my pair. 

I just can't wait until 2-3 years when they start pulling all these shoes out the box and they're walking around like the Flintstones by the end of the day.

Last edited:
Does refreshing hurt your chances? It's either your lucky day or its not. Hopefully on the 25th I'll be one lucky bastard. Lol
basically lol. refreshing hurts you in situations like FNL's splash page, if you refresh you lose your place in the "line" and go to the very back (to my knowledge).

These are a RE-Launch which means more than likely in addition to pairs held back these were reproduced! They popping up on eBay like crazy because resellers know the bottom is about to fall out of these. Their will be a ton of these just like everything else for the next couple years. People will double, triple, and so forth but eventually they will have to sell reasonably because we haven't even got to the holiday season.

have to disagree with you...

this release is the left over pairs from over seas... the people selling on eBay were the desperate resellers who need money NOW, and not long term collector type resellers. in my humble opinion, these will still hit Banned 1 level resale when the dust starts to settle and ESPECIALLY when/if jordan brand decides to not put nike air on retros next year

For all those saying that these are left over overseas pairs its just not the case. I'm overseas and they were severely limited in Europe with only Nike Town and Footlocker and their online stores getting them. Hell not even end or foot patrol got them.They sold out in seconds and are reselling for over £300 ($400) here.

Back
Top Bottom