Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I would say there's no shoe i cant get if its released on nikestore.com and or finishline.com. Never could figure out eastbay. If anybody needs tips dm me.
Yeah I got finishline figured out to a T  .. but it wont work if you dont have patience

NDC works best from mobile for me.

Still on the fence about these since I'm not a fan of the III. Besides the NIKE AIR logo gimmick on the back, is the mold and cut of this shoe the same as the original based on the $200 price point? Or are we only being charged $200 for an old style logo on the back only? Can anyone please clarify why these sneaks have a $200 price point?

Still on the fence about these since I'm not a fan of the III. Besides the NIKE AIR logo gimmick on the back, is the mold and cut of this shoe the same as the original based on the $200 price point? Or are we only being charged $200 for an old style logo on the back only? Can anyone please clarify why these sneaks have a $200 price point?
So true, I have been saying this since the initial release details. I can see it now Nike next gimmick. NEW OG's, perfect retro's, true to shape, proper logos, cards, and hangtags, LOL.

it's only because of the nike air and 88' III released on MJ's bday gimmick. all just an excuse to charge more lol

it's only because of the nike air and 88' III released on MJ's bday gimmick. all just an excuse to charge more lol
yeah i agree. it was nothing really do with the shoe itself. You know these guys look for any way to get more money out of the consumer that is going to be eagerly ready to fork out extra cash for some "exclusive" so take in to account they dropped at 4:51 ("when MJ took flight from the free-throw line"), the nike air logo, MJ birthday was coming up, the year 1988, it was all-star weekend, and they were an online only limited release

there's your extra $40

Yeah I got finishline figured out to a T  .. but it wont work if you dont have patience

NDC works best from mobile for me.
Wish it did for me. I have flsh on my phone but still most buttons dont work for me. Any tips let me know lol.

yeah i agree. it was nothing really do with the shoe itself. You know these guys look for any way to get more money out of the consumer that is going to be eagerly ready to fork out extra cash for some "exclusive" so take in to account they dropped at 4:51 ("when MJ took flight from the free-throw line"), the nike air logo, MJ birthday was coming up, the year 1988, it was all-star weekend, and they were an online only limited release

there's your extra $40
Wow, what a damn shame on Nike/JB! Its terrible the markup was only based on those gimmicks? I guess I ignorantly assumed it was based on rehashed qualities, cuts, and molds all this time. I guess you gentlemen have helped predicated my decision to avoid the early morning online restock based on your ideologies. Having a nostalgic look on the back of the shoe is not a justifiable reason to buy into a markup like that. Only qualities are worth that markup. I guess I'll be saving my gift cards and store credits on this one.

I'm glad for those of you who want this shoe.  The Nike Air on the back heel does bring back memories from my youth.  However, I will be passing because I have the 2011 pair and I'm just fine with the Jumpman on the back.  Good luck.  

Wow, what a damn shame on Nike/JB! Its terrible the markup was only based on those gimmicks? I guess I ignorantly assumed it was based on rehashed qualities, cuts, and molds all this time. I guess you gentlemen have helped predicated my decision to avoid the early morning online restock based on your ideologies. Having a nostalgic look on the back of the shoe is not a justifiable reason to buy into a markup like that. Only qualities are worth that markup. I guess I'll be saving my gift cards and store credits on this one.
Dont get me wrong .. The shoe itself is clean AF IMO. I bought a pair in Feb because I never got these when I was younger seeing as in 88 i was only 1 lol and in 2011 i wasnt working so i didnt have more to splurge n get a pair. I love em and i dont buy into the quality talks really i think my pair is on point and looks great. Worth $160 in my eyes but since i didnt have them and didnt forsee a restock of lower prices and knew i wouldnt find anything lower ever i went ahead and got a pair. The shoe is only worth the value that YOU put in it not what nike jb or anyone else puts in it. In the end its your $$$ right

Pass if you want...but you will regret it.
"Pass if you want...but you will regret it."   Lol! that's the way to tease specially with that^^^^^^ look. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom