Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Damn do you need 3 pairs tho? The thirst is real smh
That's for resell
wink.gif

The old link didn't even work until after 8 AM anyways.  I tried it at 7:59 and it still showed as page not found so I just waited for them to tweet the link.  Once I added to my cart, I checked the old link and it ended up working. So whoever just kept refreshing that link probably only got it to work a second or two after they tweeted the link which isn't much to brag about.

I think I had bad timing, because I could have sworn the same thing happen to me. I refreshed it at like 8:02 and noticed it popped up.

Yes u should lol 90% are resellers sorry to bring you to terms with the truth. You shouldn't take offense if it doesn't apply to you lol. Just keep it pushin B lol

I'm so disgusted at missing out twice that I probably wouldn't want them if I got them for retail now. Lmfao!!!! Ish is depressing.

You cant wear 3 pairs of shoes at the same time.  That ish is dumb as f*ck.
Is it though? What if you just REALLY like the 3s? As in you want to continue wearing them for a long time. So when one pair gets messed up you just wear another and then another. Who cares how people spend there money, your right you cant wear 3 pairs of shoes at the same time, but you can wear them over a period of time. Its dumb to you, but your reason for buying shoes might be different from another man. And I mean if you can afford it who gives a fu**. Thats neigher here nor there, so whatever. Love me some 3's though.

Is it though? What if you just REALLY like the 3s? As in you want to continue wearing them for a long time. So when one pair gets messed up you just wear another and then another. Who cares how people spend there money, your right you cant wear 3 pairs of shoes at the same time, but you can wear them over a period of time. Its dumb to you, but your reason for buying shoes might be different from another man. And I mean if you can afford it who gives a fu**. Thats neigher here nor there, so whatever. Love me some 3's though.
To each his own..it is my opinion that its dumb as fk to have that many pairs.  It is your opinion that it is not.  I could care less what you or anyone else can afford.  I could care less how you or anyone else spends their money.  My opinion has nothing to do with that.  Enjoy your 3 or however many pairs of the same shoe. 

Last edited:
To each his own..it is my opinion that its dumb as fk to have that many pairs.  It is your opinion that it is not.  I could care less what you or anyone else can afford.  I could care less how you or anyone else spends their money.  My opinion has nothing to do with that.  Enjoy your 3 or however many pairs of the same shoe. 
Thanks, its like 7 or 8 now? I lost count. Guess its from being dumb as fu**

Bought some pairs of 88s on original RD and sold for $475 .. if they willing to pay then go for it. And those were bids sooo ....

Kept a pair for myself they too nice.

Last edited:
Missed out on these as well, was really hoping to cop for my brother, anybody know where I can get a size 9, for retail?

Back
Top Bottom