Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Lol @ hustle. Any for a buck huh get rich or die trying lol. Can't think of anything else to do as a hustle lol. Typical grimy as* reseller mentality.

Does anyone know of any other retailers with these 88s 10.5 or 11 ...US or UK?   PM me

Man f them haters cuz u got two pairs..like currensy said so many kicks look like my pair got a pair rock em all yr long baby

The more and more I strike out on NDC, the more I find it crazy how I was able to get 2 pairs in Feb. Too bad I sold 1 pair. im a ******

These felt surprisingly harder to get this time around. No luck this time around. Definitely happy I got them the first time they released now...

after striking out online.... found someone to trade with... extra pair of concords for these and couldn't be happier!

These felt surprisingly harder to get this time around. No luck this time around. Definitely happy I got them the first time they released now...
The shoe Gods granted someone else who doesn't own a pair, a chance to own one instead this time around.

:lol: probably.

Definitely happy I got a pair of black toes. Wish I was able to double up on them though. They are so nice.

Last edited:
damn i think im going to have to pull the trigger on these for $350..struck out twice online for these and really didn't want to pay more than $320 but **** it these are so nice

I wanted these, got some black toe 1s though.

What would be a fair trade for these if I have the black toes and a pair of Jokers?

Struck out again on these like ARod in clutch situations. At least I copped blk toes and thunders today. Now I can masturbate in peace tonite

Back
Top Bottom