Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I bet they will do the same thing next year for jordans bday with black cements for $200. either that or "Italian leather" 2s for like $225 to complete that "slam dunk" pack that was rumored awhile back

Oh that's right you prolly just one of them Low Ballers that "Thinks" they are in the shoe game but won't pay the price. Unless you can cop them at retail and when you don't you get jealous and be a hater. 
that was one of the most foolish sounding posts I've read in awhile.

Clicked on the Eastbay link as soon as the timer turned into "Add To Cart". This is crazy. I'm only down wit' in store releases now. The online game is whack, yo.

dont give up on it man, I mean if the stores around are also not greedy and keep em to themselves,
but the fact that finishline didnt have these online made eastbay, footaction, and footlocker which all
pull from the same inventory, really the only online release, nike doesnt count, Im sure they put the
least amount up, as to not step on the retailers toes too much, but this release was really tough.
I have a feeling there werent that many released, and I used to trust eastbays counter, now I think its
bs, when i have two computers showing me two different times, tells me that isnt accurate 
at all. 

Good points man. I'm bouta just pull the trigger on these DS Chicago 10s and Playoff 12's for $205 each.

contact the seller and try to work out a deal. Say hey all i have is 275
Commence operation "hold hand"......
laugh.gif

If you don't know what the hype is about these shoes, maybe you should watch "Come Fly with Me." It ain't like these are a retro+ color way.

For those buying from resellers do you your due diligence.... Make sure the perforation on the tongue are clearly visible, and check the inside sole for accurate nike logo for consistency.  And always ask for a copy of receipt (PoP) with their name and purchase date or footlocker receipt (ASG release).   Remember these shoes were done online and in Houston, TX during the ASG weekend.

Would these be an even trade for Black Toes or Royals?
Do the trade if you like the shoe and would rock them... I normally trade by retail price to make it even... (ie: Royal at 149+50 for WC 200)... To me I think that's a fair trade, IMO.  Maybe that's why I never got clutch through any trade.
roll.gif

S/O to King Kong 34. For those who don't know he's a saint and when I struck out yesterday morning he was able to buy these and black toes for me off ndc and have it shipped to my house :smokin

Guess how much he wanted??? N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

#MemberOfTheYear

Oh and he did MORE than okay himself with pick ups this weekend.

Last edited:
S/O to King Kong 34. For those who don't know he's a saint and when I struck out yesterday morning he was able to buy these and black toes for me off ndc and have it shipped to my house :smokin

Guess how much he wanted??? N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

#MemberOfTheYear

Oh and he did MORE than okay himself with pick ups this weekend.

You owe this man your first born!

j/k

always good to see members helping each other out

If anyone plans in copping these from a resller be careful because they have "grey market" fakes of Retro 88's now that and UNBELIEVABLELY close to the real shoe. Unless you own the shoe or have one to compare it to, you would probably be fooled.

Here is a video of the "grey market" retro 88:
It's shocking. In the description of the video u can clearly see the link to the replica site that sent them to him.

If your planning to purchase these I highly suggest doing your homework or asking for a reciept with them.

If anyone plans in copping these from a resller be careful because they have "grey market" fakes of Retro 88's now that and UNBELIEVABLELY close to the real shoe. Unless you own the shoe or have one to compare it to, you would probably be fooled.

Here is a video of the "grey market" retro 88:
It's shocking. In the description of the video u can clearly see the link to the replica site that sent them to him.

If your planning to purchase these I highly suggest doing your homework or asking for a reciept with them.

These sneakers look like fakes period. the cement print look weird.

just had to say i missed out on royals and black toes, but i would never trade my 88s for either, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom