Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

happy.gif

Lucky.. Must a very casual Fridays. We can't wear sneakers at work for Casual Fridays at my place..

Lucky.. Must a very casual Fridays. We can't wear sneakers at work for Casual Fridays at my place..

We used to could be casual on fridays but now its changed to any day casual ....got dudes up here daily with skinny jeans, nerd glasses, and jordans. smh

I got offered DS CG 11's in my size for my pair of these that are bigger then what I usually wear. Is it a fair trade? I don't what to let these go because I don't know if I'll come across these for a reasonable price down the road.

I got offered DS CG 11's in my size for my pair of these that are bigger then what I usually wear. Is it a fair trade? I don't what to let these go because I don't know if I'll come across these for a reasonable price down the road.
I really think it's a question only you can answer when it comes down it. Which shoe do you prefer? Personally I'm not a big fan of CG xi's and would take the WC's over them, that said, I do wear my shoes and a good fit is important to me. It's all personal taste and if you like the CG's and want to wear the shoes you own (assuming you don't wear the WC's) go for it. If its about the dollar value, you might keep your WC's. it's all about your personal preference, really.

What size are they?

Thanks for all the input. The only thing holding me back really is that the CG's are size 8.5 and I have the fire red 5's from this year in 8.5 and they fit, but are fasho tight. I'm not really concerned over the flip value of the sneakers, I just don't want to make the trade and outgrow them in 6 months. Thanks again for all the input though again, I appreciate it.

Thanks for all the input. The only thing holding me back really is that the CG's are size 8.5 and I have the fire red 5's from this year in 8.5 and they fit, but are fasho tight. I'm not really concerned over the flip value of the sneakers, I just don't want to make the trade and outgrow them in 6 months. Thanks again for all the input though again, I appreciate it.

Your feet still growing? How old are you?

Anyone know what these are supposed to look like under the insole? What color stitching, or what material is under the insole?

Always good to see someone actually enjoying their shoes instead of worrying about how much they're worth.

Played 4 games in them so far. Worn casually wround 10 times. Really happy with how they are holding up. Yeah they're creased but thats going to happen. People stop me all the time making offers to buy them on the spot but I will never sell. Love them.
Prob not the most comfortable shoe to hoop in but props for stuntin.

Played 4 games in them so far. Worn casually wround 10 times. Really happy with how they are holding up. Yeah they're creased but thats going to happen. People stop me all the time making offers to buy them on the spot but I will never sell. Love them.
someone who actually wears jordans to ball in

props to you bro.

I try to play at least a couple of games in all my pick ups. Dont get me wrong, these are definately not on top of the list performance wise, but they bring back alot of nostalgia for me from when I was younger. They also start up alot of conversations with sneaker heads on opposing teams. My go to shoes are lebron x, kobe 8, foams and kd 5's both normal versions and elites. The only J's I keep in regular rotation for playing are 11's and 7's. That being said, I'm 37 and not exactly flying high as much as I used to. I dont see alot of people playing in retro J's especially in my part of the world. A few more games in these then they will mainly be worn casually anyway.

I try to play at least a couple of games in all my pick ups. Dont get me wrong, these are definately not on top of the list performance wise, but they bring back alot of nostalgia for me from when I was younger. They also start up alot of conversations with sneaker heads on opposing teams. My go to shoes are lebron x, kobe 8, foams and kd 5's both normal versions and elites. The only J's I keep in regular rotation for playing are 11's and 7's. That being said, I'm 37 and not exactly flying high as much as I used to. I dont see alot of people playing in retro J's especially in my part of the world. A few more games in these then they will mainly be worn casually anyway.
I think it's great that you actually use the kicks for what they were made but personally I couldn't play in my Jordan 3s. They are simply not comfortable enough and don't offer enough protection imo. I think my feet would hurt pretty badly afterwards and I don't want to **** up my ankles either. The only 90's Retros I like to play in every once in a while are the Reebok Kamikaze IIs. But obviously I haven't tested that many.. I guess I'll play in the J 8s Playoffs at least once (if I can get a pair)...

I think it's great that you actually use the kicks for what they were made but personally I couldn't play in my Jordan 3s. They are simply not comfortable enough and don't offer enough protection imo. I think my feet would hurt pretty badly afterwards and I don't want to **** up my ankles either. The only 90's Retros I like to play in every once in a while are the Reebok Kamikaze IIs. But obviously I haven't tested that many.. I guess I'll play in the J 8s Playoffs at least once (if I can get a pair)...
I only play in social leagues these days. Still A grade but people arent out to win at all costs like they were when I played in more serious competitions. Everyones different when it comes to shoes. Im lucky that the majority of the time J's are usually comfy for me straight out of the box and only feel better the more they are broken in. Foams om the other hand are a different story. Takes me at least 6 or 7 games till they start feeling good on my feet. Sweet shoes once they are broken in though. Lebron x's are number 1 balling shoe for me at the moment though. Closely followed by KD elites.

Back
Top Bottom