Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Have 2 pairs on ice.

Love the shoe can't bring myself to wear em.

Mee too bro I also got two pairs ds and don't want to wear them. Although I do have two 2011 and one I'm wearing at the moment. I'm also intrigued At the infrareds so it prolongs me having to wear my 88s :\ . My white cements are a regular rotation shoe I wear once a week :D

Last edited:
On my 3s I put 5 minute whitening teeth gel from pharmacy store and leave it on for like 2 days. Do that once every 3 months and it will slow down yellowing drastically over the years and keep shoes in dark closet , no sunlight.

On my 3s I put 5 minute whitening teeth gel from pharmacy store and leave it on for like 2 days. Do that once every 3 months and it will slow down yellowing drastically over the years and keep shoes in dark closet , no sunlight.
Can you post pics of shoes you have done this to? im very interested. Maybe a pair of 2003 White cements
nerd.gif

If you don't want to mess up your 88s it's pretty easy
Wear them when it's not raining or snowing
Put wearable sneaker shields in them and regular shoe trees when not worn
And clean after every wear.
All my 3s still look new like this.

I don't have pics but you can by 5 minute teeth whitening gel at wallmart or walgreens

I really want the 88s, I found a DS pair for $350 CAD. The only thing holding me back is the yellowing tab, it's so damn ugly when it turns yellow.

Does the whitening gel only slow down the process or can it turn it back to white if already yellowed? Anyone have pics they can share? I'd appreciate it.

If you don't want to mess up your 88s it's pretty easy
Wear them when it's not raining or snowing
Put wearable sneaker shields in them and regular shoe trees when not worn
And clean after every wear.
All my 3s still look new like this.

I don't have pics but you can by 5 minute teeth whitening gel at wallmart or walgreens
Ya i pretty much do everything you already mentioned minus the sneaker sheilds I havent got down with wearing thos in my shoes. I also lined up for 11 hours to buy the 88s  
mean.gif
 so that doesnt help. Going to Walmart this weekend thanks.

I really want the 88s, I found a DS pair for $350 CAD. The only thing holding me back is the yellowing tab, it's so damn ugly when it turns yellow.

Does the whitening gel only slow down the process or can it turn it back to white if already yellowed? Anyone have pics they can share? I'd appreciate it.
Embrace the yellow!!!!  I actually prefer my 2003 pair to the 88s because of the natural vintage color on the heel tab and midsole.  I used to get really worked up about all of my vintage sneakers getting yellow and aging, but now I've come to appreciate how it distinguishes them and adds a bit of character to them.  

Interesting opinion as I hate my piss yellow tabs, I hate my piss yellow soles, and I hate my piss yellow mesh .....I just hate the color "piss Yellow".

Where are you guys stocking your shoes my 88s are ds and no signs of yellowing

Last edited:
Im referreing to my WC3's, Cool Gray 11s's, and my Air Max 95's yellowing ....I wasn't lucky enough to cop the 88s, which happen to be the only release I could not cop online, twice!.

Back
Top Bottom