Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Is this the general opinion then? Just double checking before I pull and murder my wallet.
Whatever you consider to be your normal size, go .5 size down for 3's. Although I never compare sizes from different model sneakers, Its bad enough the same model differ in size from one colorway to another,  3 have always been .5 size too big for all colorways though.

Is this the general opinion then? Just double checking before I pull and murder my wallet.

You should be good with 9.5 if 10 fits good in OG1. I'm a true 10, but OG1s are tight on toes so I have to go 10.5. Got 10 in 88s and they def have a lil extra toe room, but I don't mind.. Can always add another/thicker insole or thicker socks. The only recent 3s I own that were more TTS for me was the fire reds..

Have you mesured the inside of the shoe before assuming this particular model  fit .5 size bigger  than another ?

I can tell you they are true to size   , on  my 13.5   i 've mesured  almost 315mm  inside  , perfect match with  the box label  31.5cm .

Some shoe runs larger  than others  but generally  the last is the correct size  , and that's what true to size mean .

I bet a lot of people doesn't even know  their  foot lenght / true size  .

For example  my foot lenght is 304 mm  ,  my optimum  shoe size inner lenght is 314 mm     , that's why i go with 13.5  .

I could go with a 13  but man my dogs will feel the pain after a few hours  , 6 mm is not enough .

You should be good with 9.5 if 10 fits good in OG1. I'm a true 10, but OG1s are tight on toes so I have to go 10.5. Got 10 in 88s and they def have a lil extra toe room, but I don't mind.. Can always add another/thicker insole or thicker socks. The only recent 3s I own that were more TTS for me was the fire reds..
Ya, the the comparison was from OG1 BRED Dec drop. Tight in 9.5, but perfect in 10. The 3s I am planning on buying are these ones. So, I am guessing you guys were talking about this model of 3s as well when recommending sizing down 0.5.

Cheers,

Jay

I think you posting a pic of your "outfit" for a bunch of dudes on the internet to give their opinion on is feminine

You can think that bruh everybody got their own opinion... But I think your salty you either couldn't cop or my outfit is fresher than yours. People post outfit pics all the time

A few things:

1. That's a fresh outfit.

2. Consider replacing the jeans and kicks with slacks and shoes. 

I'm young only 21 lol just living life

after about 3-4 wears, i'm noticing that the '88's are tighter on my pinky toe than my other 3's ('01 BC3's and '09 TB3's).

thinking about letting these go on that point alone...

Since I missed out on the Infrared 23 VI's, I might just skip the III's dropping in March and cop some 88's off eBay. Think I can get a DS pair (sz. 9.5 - 10) for $350-375?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom