Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I wonder if their will be early releases on these? Another question where do you buy these at online? would it be just like a general release ect...finishline footlocker.... or is only in store??? some shoes in my city we don't get so i have to go to chicago......

I just heard, that's AWESOME!! I wish they wouldve done the Nike Branding for the Bulls 1's but hey you can get everything. As long as the Knicks and Blue/Black 1's have the Nike branding thats cool

Has that weekend been confirmed or are you just thinking because of the significants of all star week end?
Feb 16th is the 25th anniversary of the 88 dunk contest to the date(I read somewhere) Feb 17th is his birthday (these are one of his favorites) and these have been confirmed for february but no specific date.
It would only make sense

Also I did not know it was all star weekend

Last edited:
I have half a mind to list everyone who hates the shoe and then put them on blast in february when they triple up
Don't hate the shoe, just sick of Jordan recycling stuff every 2 years like its new. Go ahead and write my name down if you like, you'll see me pass as I do on 90% of new release Jordan's.

Wowww JB, smartest company ever! takin money from us year after year....ill wait til we get the infrared vis with durabuck and nike air

The Nike Air is of no consequence.  It's the same shoe I have in my closet right now.  
eyes.gif

I just heard, that's AWESOME!! I wish they wouldve done the Nike Branding for the Bulls 1's but hey you can get everything. As long as the Knicks and Blue/Black 1's have the Nike branding thats cool

Black Toe 1's are gonna have the NIKE AIR treatment as well. February has the new retro + 13's and 3's too. Hopefully the beasts go after those neon colors hard. But the ASG shoes are the same weekend as the Royal 1's so far too and that will be : foams, KD's, LBJ's, and Kobe's at the least. Could definitely help people's chances going after these. The only Feb weekend without a JB release right now is Feb 2nd, one week after the 5's release...

I guarantee you that these shoes are top priority for the beast.

The Royals may or may not be an easy cop. Not risking it. I will just pay the extra $60(after tax and s&h assuming Cold's site doesnt charge for tax) to cop from Cold's site.

Royals arent online only. This is not the first time they have released a bunch of shoes people want on the same day.

Dnt put the Royals in the same boat as the Banneds as far as production goes. I knw these won't be hard to attain.

k but im saying how are we supposed to get both? kinda stupid IMO
The royals will not be as hard to get as the banneds. You have a phone. Grab the royals in store and the WCs online since they are online only anyway. If you have an android phone download an app called Easy Tether Plus (a lot of you should know how to get android apps for free). Then you can tether your phone to your computer and it will run off 3/4g and you can attempt getting both online while you are sitting in line. Or just ecamp and try your luck for both shoes that way.

I wouldnt get my hopes up for the WCs though. Even if it were general release the servers will crash over and over again. I would be surprised if this had more than 30,000 pairs. After all it just released. I have not been able to get a single online release since the Concords except the FR IVs and a pair of Militaries that I won for under retail on eBay. The blue and white XIIs were easy to get from what I hear. The

Last edited:
Will have to definitely pick these up. I had 4 pair of the 2003 version but sold them all when I got it of the game in 2005. JB pulling me back in.

Kicksonfire heads up video for y'all who are interested in these!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom