Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Unreal hype. I ain't eem gon' try for these because I'm still wearing my '03 III's, got the '10 retro (I think, :lol:). Y'all begged for it, and got it. Happy now?

I've seen MN be wrong a couple times before, so I'd take it with a grain of salt too.  Was told about the release by someone else before they tweeted it though, so hopefully it's true.  "Rumors" after that news were that the BC's were happening in February too.  Didn't have a second person confirm that (whom I trusted), so I didn't include it.

Last edited:
I wonder if they are going to make unretros of all the old nikes... couldnt believe they released the thunders breds and concords all within a months time. 

The JORDAN on the sole is a slap in the face.

:smh:

I'm out.

The man has a point, I mean, if you're gonna do it go all the way right? JB certainly watches this board keenly and knows us in and out. They also know how to push our buttons to drive up hype unnecessarily. I speak for me and I can't do it, I'm smarter than that.

View media item 20616Sorry JB, try again.

black cement/white cement nike air...

dunk pack

all star weekend

dunk competition 

just saying..

:lol: nevermind

There was a member on here from the UK or somewhere overseas who actually created a raised NA logo and attached to the tab. Looked really original. Can't seem to find the YouTube video that he made. Would look a lot better than a stencil job. He did it all of his III's, true blue's, fire red cements, etc...

I'm sure Jordan will release these as any other normal release. Why make them limited when they can milk these shoes again and get half the buyers of the 2011s to buy these too?

To everyone that says "makes no sense to do this" "makes no sense to do that"

When the hell has JB ever made sense????????? :lol:

I'm sure Jordan will release these as any other normal release. Why make them limited when they can milk these shoes again and get half the buyers of the 2011s to buy these too?

nah and even if they did do a "general" release do you think your odds would be better than a Limited release? HELL NO

most of us are screwed, some will get lucky as hell.

thats just the way it is with a hyped up release, especially online. Its pure luck

I have a feeling these won't be online only.  Guess I'll sit back and grab my popcorn...

You know this mess was pre-meditated.

:smh:

Oh well, money saved for me.

My 2011s will do just fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom