Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I really hope I can actually land a pair online for once but I won't get my hopes up. If anyone cares to share a few ideas with this old timer that may help please feel free to PM me. I would be very appreciative!

FNL is doing 4:51 too?

sick.gif
says who?
their twitter page

HOH Chicago is notorious for lying and slamming the phone on people. I won't be the least bit surprised if in the next week it comes out that they are indeed getting them.

HOH Chicago is notorious for lying and slamming the phone on people. I won't be the least bit surprised if in the next week it comes out that they are indeed getting them.

I agree with this. I wouldn't be surprised if HOH Beverly Center has all their pairs accounted for already. :smh:

just called the local hibett sports they are un sure as well you guys are lucky in two weeks ill be in hawaii and i heard they are sop damn shady gotta buy all my ish early now man damn

just called the local hibett sports they are un sure as well you guys are lucky in two weeks ill be in hawaii and i heard they are sop damn shady gotta buy all my ish early now man damn

I know one of the buyers for Hibbett and he told me they tried to get the 88 but JB was only offering this launch to specific retailers. Hibbett wasn't offered, and had no chance at selling it

This is why i try not to deal too much or too often with paypal. idiots constantly filed disputes for no legit reason. i had a guy who filed a dispute saying soles were detached. BUT he didnt even get them yet! I just shipped, he got tracking, then filed a dispute. He obviously lost the dispute. Made sure of that.
Meet ups is the way to go. NO REFUNDs.

But after your incident, im sure it will be alot hard to give people a fair chance, i most certainly won't.

Damn that sucks. What made it even worse is that he claims I scammed him and told me that we could do this the easy way or the hard way and that he'd better get his money back. Keep in mind that he's 17 and I'm 28.

But yeah, after that I'd much rather meet up than deal with the Paypal BS.

well im still gonna see if they get em he said call back friday oh well if  i dont. i got grapes and 8s on the brain

damn, the store that im going to 100+ miles said they're raffling never once have i done a raffle whats my luck on trying to win the raffle for these vs buying online...

I haven't been here long but this seems like the overall pattern to every thread I been in:

1. Excitement - omg these are my grails

2. Nervousness of availability - omg these are gonna be so limited. 

3. A number of claims talking about how hard it's gonna be to cop. The term hypebeast will be thrown around a lot 

4. **** talk the quality once early release videos and pics start surfacing 

5. Unnecessary anger and craziness due to the fact that the release date is closer

6. New members join - first post usually "I never owned this pair of said shoe and they are my favorite, how much and where will they be sold" kind of post

7. Inserting gifs trying to clown new members, and a bunch of please read first page posts. 

8. Comparisons to the last release of said shoe and **** talk on how the quality has dipped 

9. Release date comes, some people cop, some don't. There's a lot of questions about overseas sites, and a lot of anger due to not snagging a pair and **** talking resalers. 

10. A **** load of pics come in talking about quality. 

11. Cycle repeats in another thread 

So true. Let's not leave out all of the questions about size...tts? buddy said .5 size up, some say .5 size down, etc.

Honestly i do not expect any store to confirm that they are getting them this early.... with the risk of people
Starting camping out or "ghost-chairing"
Hopefully by the end of the week we will get more info......

Honestly i do not expect any store to confirm that they are getting them this early.... with the risk of people
Starting camping out or "ghost-chairing"
Hopefully by the end of the week we will get more info......

Correct. The release is still a week away. They want to keep things cool for right now.

Back
Top Bottom