Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Too bad he's dumb enough to no know Eastbay frequents this thread

Not to mention you need serious help if you think Eastbay is giving you a pair.
I can't believe people this dumb exist.... Wait, I've met some of these people in real life I bet...... :smh:

For the love of god, can someone update the op and the title....

THIS THREAD IS MOVING LIKE A CHRISTMAS RELEASE THREAD. :smh:

FOR THE HOUSTON AREA HEADS, PM FOR VERY IMPORTANT INFO ON THIS RELEASE. THIS INFO IS CONFIRMED.

You have some exclusive info? I'm not sure what you could know that we don't already..
They will be online @ 3:51 (CST) tomorrow at FNL/NDC/FTL/EASTBAY
Is there more to this story..?

He's in HOUSTON... of course he has some exclusive, in-store information, for HOUSTON cats

:lol: @ the thirst in here.
1214042_o.gif

I'm three tiers deep in eastbay customer service arguing that I had them online 2 hrs ago.

I'm definitely getting them before the end of this phone call. I can feel it

I feel like i just left the dentist's office... "Is this real life?"

So HOH in houston will have these in store all star weekend i heard. Thats ****** up. 

Man Nike/Jordan is not stupid. They know the influx of people going through that city during that timeframe. They are maximizing their profit. It's just business.

Man Nike/Jordan is not stupid. They know the influx of people going through that city during that timeframe. They are maximizing their profit. It's just business.

Maximize profit/ who cares...jb knows they would sell out online anyways so what does the amount of people goinf thru that city matter.....they don't even make enough for small citys.

Word. Im not mad, just upset cause im not about this online camping life. Im a walk in the store swipe my card kinda guy, ya know. It is what it is thou. 

I stopped coming in here for the actual info on this release because if you haven't been paying attention all this time smh...

Besides the GIFs being posted are HILARIOUS!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So HOH in houston will have these in store all star weekend i heard. Thats ****** up. 

JB dont care about you or what any of us want. only care about the money in your pockets. If Nigeria was the spot, they would allocate an influx of pairs there to sell.

Back
Top Bottom