Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

yeah there automated message just says "4:51 eastern standard time" but not am or pm i would only assume it would be pm
Nike does not allow accounts to sell Jordans before 7 CT. I assure you they are not dropping at 4 am unless they meant 4:51 PST, which they didnt

just got off the phone with fnl and indeed it is pm. not gonna wate time with eastbay cuz chances are its the same for all of em

So there's a "survival guide" for this release now.. I've heard it all!? This really is virtual warfare, kinda like when we heard there will be a "draft" for the BRED XI's.

I'm working on getting the "Death Star" in perfect running order for this non-sense... may the "force" be with you.

Last edited:
sick.gif
Thunderbolt Internet Speed?
The thunderbolt port for the ethernet cable. My bad, I mistyped that lol

There's my internet speed at a college dorm
That may be your speed through the speedtest.net, but your school could have some filtering setup through the firewall, etc that would slow you down slightly when you go into Nike.com to make a purchase. You can't always rely on a 'governed' connection unless you're the one governing. I will be part of the 0.1% competing against you
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom