Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Whose jimmies are you rustling though? Dudes are at work making enough to buy 3 pairs of these at resale if they want while you think you're "rustling jimmies" on the road to fund a hideous looking Joker III? Nah man. Just get a job and buy your ugly IIIs. Let someone who wants these for retail get em.

90% of the people buying anything limited is re-selling anyways, why waste your time arguing with one specific person like you'll even change his mind to begin with.

You have just a good a chance to get them as he does, just worry about yourself.

Yours for starters.

I work too big guy. Believe me, $150 isn't going to make or break me. But if I can make that money and use it towards another pair, why wouldn't I? Who in their right mind wouldn't want to cash in on this thirst? Look at this thread and tell me it's not worth the "hassle." (as you seem to think...)
You've got a point. Although for me it's not "Cashing in" necessarily more than just being smart. 

Rich people do it all the time, they use OPM (other peoples money). If I can flip a pair with the thirst so high, then i can in turn make the pair i want to keep cost me less in the long run. 

But if you're just buying to catch the resale train..... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Get the Google chrome extension that automatically refreshes your homepage

You might as well tell the world how they can obtain these 3's. This isn't doing anything but making matters worse for those that aren't coming out the wood works for these. A.K.A Hypebeasts. :smh:

You might as well tell the world how they can obtain these 3's. This isn't doing anything but making matters worse for those that aren't coming out the wood works for these. A.K.A Hypebeasts.
mean.gif
doesnt matter if the page reloads too quickly twitter's servers kick you out regardless of whether you are signed in or not

I took off from work today I was supposed to be there at 10... about to call in and say "I had bad food last night and i'm feeling it today. I think i've got food poisoning".  Hope they buy it but i'm doing all of this for a chance to get these III's. Damn you JB for releaseing this on a wednesday with online only. Anyone think these will be like the Thunder IV's where it was online only then they did General release?
I took a vacation day today....however i have stuff to do along with this release...

Last edited by a moderator:
I took off from work today I was supposed to be there at 10... about to call in and say "I had bad food last night and i'm feeling it today. I think i've got food poisoning".  Hope they buy it but i'm doing all of this for a chance to get these III's. Damn you JB for releaseing this on a wednesday with online only. Anyone think these will be like the Thunder IV's where it was online only then they did General release?
Lmao, off topic but thats the oldest call in excuse in the book man...but fortunately I was able to get today off 
glasses.gif

For those that buy off Eastbay, is it best to select your size before the countdown and then just click "add to cart"? Or should you wait until the add to cart appears and then select the size? Thanks.

For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time: 4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

SMH at people who took the day off.
mean.gif

If you don't cop it's just a wasted day. You could've went to work and paid resell prices with the money you would have made today if you REALLY wanted these sneakers.

For those that buy off Eastbay, is it best to select your size before the countdown and then just click "add to cart"? Or should you wait until the add to cart appears and then select the size? Thanks.
it all comes down to how fast you can mash that add to cart button dude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom