Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

great mean while I'm stuck with none theirs a ungrateful person who prolly bought double and resell that.. I hope you die, I really wanted those shoes

mobile fnl never went down last yr until someone there fat mouth and word got out to all those damm lurkers during the XI release

YEA people are so stupid. why give up something good that gives you and edge. i bet he is regreting it now.

Can you tell me why so many people say NDC x Paypal is so bad.  I have used paypal for every release since the doernbecher's for at least 6-8 pairs and have never run into a problem using PayPal?
its not bad at all. I actually prefer it. Never had an issue.

I was planning on copping, but after seeing all the pictures I'm gonna pass.  Good luck to those copping tho.
Good luck to everyone who are copping just to re-sell
EASY COP.  Plenty to go around lol....
Seriously... reveal yourselves.  This is ridiculous.  People actually want to buy these shoes for retail and wear them, not just to post a freakin screen shot up of their receipt with a rape price tag attached to it....
So which one of these listings is yours again?

Where are people getting the 20% off for NDC. Would love to have that in general, not just for this release!

great mean while I'm stuck with none theirs a ungrateful person who prolly bought double and resell that.. I hope you die, I really wanted those shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone look at their banking online, and notice FNL extra charging people? I heard about this problem before. How do you solve it? Or do they reverse it later automatically?
Call FNL and tell them to reverse it and they will make you have a conference call with your bank (thats how I did it)

Congrats to everyone that copped, I just refuse to sit at my computer any longer like a mindless zombie for hours on end just to have a CHANCE to buy some shoes, I'm just moving on to the next release. 

How do you order 2 pairs from FNL? There's no worry that they'll cancel your orders if you place 2 orders? Because it says limit 1 per customer.

I was trying to get a pair for my friend who is having trouble getting through and we both got screwed on NDC with their messed-up link.
When you checkout of FNL if your not on the splash page it will let you checkout with as many pairs until you get the splash page again

It's funny how once you're through on finishline, you can get as much as you want while others are sitting and waiting

Thats because they don't charge your account until they ship. You never shop NDC x Paypal? Come on rook lmfao
OK thank you I didnt know that. My first time buying from NDC I created an account on NDC just to buy these III's. I RARELY buy online and when I do it's from ebay. On Ebay my paypal gets charged as soon as I place the order. Yes I am a rookie on NDC, but I feel pretty good that my very first attempt at copping was successful. It kept saying other customers already put it in their  cart when I was hitting the sz 9.5 try again in a few minutes in case their orders dont go through. So I kept clicking it over and over and over again. Finally at like 5:01 it got added to my cart! THanks again!

How do you order 2 pairs from FNL? There's no worry that they'll cancel your orders if you place 2 orders? Because it says limit 1 per customer.

I was trying to get a pair for my friend who is having trouble getting through and we both got screwed on NDC with their messed-up link.

i always check out as a guest. use different credit cards. never had a problem

Back
Top Bottom