Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just ordered another 5 pairs ...Ill talk to yall later!    ...lol ..smh ... bs ...bull spit!  hahahahh

item could not be added to cart  ...30 seconds your in the right place ..sold out ...bla bla bla

Not to burst bubbles, but confirmations mean nothing on FINL. Ive learned the hard way too many times.
last three pairs i got from FNL (Bred IVs, XI, XIII), got a confirmation email for all three and got all three shoes. Even ordered two pairs on XIII.

maybe it was bad before, but they seemed to have fixed that problem.

fnl just canceled my order.
mean.gif
on the phone with them now tryna see wtf happened.
How long were you on hold? Im on hold now trying to get my WC card added.

how the hell do you guys score on NDC or eastbay? never had any luck there, only FNL have i been lucky.

so im on eastbay its just saying processing come the f on eastbay let me checkout does it usually do this? this is only my second time coppin online

Not to burst bubbles, but confirmations mean nothing on FINL. Ive learned the hard way too many times.

It's funny when people say that because I've gotten confirmations from NDC a handful of times and they got cancelled too. I guess it just depends.

absolutely sick that my boss came into my office at 4:38 to ask me if i can help her bring a few things to her car. Ofcourse i cant say NO. I wish i would of actually had a chance at these but its cool ill take the L. I did have a 700$ comeup in BlackJack lastnight so who knows maybe ill cop at resale value
Haha, thats why I told my boss the cable guy was coming to set up my new tv so I had to be at my house 2:30 - 4:00 MTN time

Clicked the link exactly when the TLO was released via Nike and FNL twitter.

FNL - got stuck at the refresh loop

Nike - product no longer available

Eastbay - cannot add item to you cart

Pretty much gave up and decided to try Footlocker at 2:35pm pst and got through and checked out in a couple minutes after. Just received confirmation email from Footlocker. Hope that means I get my pair. Keep your heads up and keep trying for those still trying. 
happy.gif

So all this time I'm relying on FNL thinking they were going to have GS sizes. lol ********.  I wasted my time.  I went ham on Footlocker, Footaction, and Eastbay.  I thought I was screwed with that reserved crap, but I finally got through on Eastbay.  A whopping 144 dollars smh but WHATEVER I'm hype thank you baby Jesus!

This gif was neccessary.

guys don't stop trying people are getting through on finish line and east bay even now! I waited on the finishline twiiter link for about an hour then just opened up firefox on different computer and went straight to finish line .com then to product page and checked out with ease, now just to wait on that shipment confirmation. I got the order confirmation email what's the likelihood i get cancelled with paying with a credit card?

Back
Top Bottom