Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just copped on finishline. even after missing my first opportunity while putting gas in my mom's car. just refreshed and was able to order after about 15 min. so just be patient y'all. Good luck!

I just went and got me some subway, came back and one spa page was live. Clicked through casually and got another pair for a buddy. 3 in total. Keep trying fellas Sizes 7.5, 9, 11.5 and 15 are sold out. All others are in stock on FNL

Good looking out on the backdoor. Not placing an order, but I hope that link works for future releases.

I don't know what I just did but I JUST NOW effortlessly got a pair off of the Finishline mobile site. 
nthat.gif
 Maybe because I was stuck in refresh for an hour but 2 pairs on lock. Fantastic day. 

Did your browser give you a security warning?
Yep, but of course it would if the mirror'd backdoor is mimicking finishline. I'm here at work in the IT department so I know a thing or two about gambling.
laugh.gif
I believe you guys saying its legit. I have '11 alreadytho. These aint worth 200 for the NA imo.

I was just curious as to how this flanking is done for future purchases lol. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I clicked on the link. At the bottom it still shows 2012 The Finish Line Inc, shouldn't it say 2013?

Whats the finish line policy on pairs? I accidentally got 2 pairs and went through the entire process and got an email conformation. Will they cancel the entire order or just take one pair out?

i JUST COPPED A PAIR THROUGH EASTBAY!! MUST COP THESE FELLAS!! GO ON EASTBAY NOW. i JUST COPPED A MY SECOND PAIR OF SIZE 11.5

Whats the finish line policy on pairs? I accidentally got 2 pairs and went through the entire process and got an email conformation. Will they cancel the entire order or just take one pair out?
case by case basis. Some get cancelled, some don't

could only get a sz 14 off of eastbay. I kinda gave up after 20 minutes then went out for a swim. Came back in and hit add to cart and it went through. Now I just gotta find someone that needs a 14 and has a 13

Back
Top Bottom