Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

YEA I GRABBED OFF NDC IN THE FIRST MINUTE. MY PROGRAM WORKED
wink.gif
Your program is able to select the twitter link and select your size and then go to check out with out a click of a button on your behalf?

That is very interesting. At first when I went on your website I assumed your program was only good for retrieving twitter feedback and scheduling DM's when a certain condition was obtained, but if your program does what I said in the beginning then you sir must be a computer science major or have a brilliant friend that wrote the program for you!

Beastbay has been doing right by my family since at least 1990.
Order just shipped, too. I'm wearing some WC-IIIs (2011) today in honor of the shipping confirmation.
On to the next... :smokin

NDC never disappoints. That "once youre item is in the cart you have ample time to checkout" move was genius.

Has anyone gotten their Shipping Confirmation from NDC? I went and tried to look up my order, but in the My Orders tab, it wasn't there anymore, and I haven't gotten a cancelled email yet... Hoping for the best.....
embarassed.gif

Online is the way to go. I don't even know why people stand in line anymore. Eliminates all the BS like getting shot for your shoes.

I do feel bad for the folks who are only use to buying in stores and not online and aren't as computer savvy. These kids will eat you up alive snagging 5 pairs before you can get one. Patience is the key.

My advice, if you can wait in line for hours in different climates for shoes, you can sit down with your computer/phone and click for a few hours if need be.
More pairs for us, don't give ppl ANY ideals that will make it harder for you. You gonna ruin it more than it already is lol

Patiently waiting on my shipping confirmation from NDC...after that I can rest easy

for those that ordered off FNL, if you got a confirmation email and your order says processing, you'll get shipping confirmation eventually.  it took 2 days for me to receive that email when the playoff 11s were released

THIS. Most of us were able to got through the IP link that was posted here. Local people I know that tried and aren't on this community never got past the SPA page on FNL and pairs are in other people's carts that both NDC and the eastbay family uses.

On that note, has any one been attempting to add a size on NDC and get a message that their size was removed from your cart because you didn't complete you order fast enough, BUT THE SITE NEVER ADDS THE PAIR TO YOUR CART??

I kept getting that message after getting the "don't give up, blah, blah" one for a while, and figured that if it's saying something was in my cart eventually one would stick and it did. Although I had to open my cart in another tab to get it to actually check out.

Woke up to shipping notification from ftl. Delivery for valentines day.... Shoot looks like ima have to get my gf something nice so i dont look like a jacka**

Just got off the phone with eastbay. He said the shoes are being picked off the shelf as we speak. Otherwise being prepared for shipping, phew. I didn't want to chance losing these. These are way to important to me ! 

Jus
Is this guy serious? Iol if you really want to know, read literally 1 page of this thread, two max and you'll know half the stores. Instead people post and wait for a reply when they can just read or GOGGLE it. Idk if it's slow or lazy...

I read the first two pages, and the last two pages..Yes, I was serious. I even purchased a pair and am still serious. please shut up and don't just post for the sake of posting. this board used to be way better when people didnt just post random crap
Just stop, stop frontin you didn't look hard enough if u couldn't find info on these, your too late anyway.....way too late

Last pair I bought online was the bm5s they aren't usually like this I hope not I'm thinking about getting the grapes online

Back
Top Bottom