Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I think y'all get your pairs...as for those weren't successful yesterday, any other chance of copping them (except from ebay)

for those that ordered from finishline that didnt receive confirmation but was charged on your cc, check your account on finishline under order status! I thought I had no luck but I randomly checked and tracking was uploaded!

"YES, I was able to get 5 pairs"......Buy 3-5 pairs of Jordans to sit around ya house for Nothing, then turn around and get mad at a hustler..... I been copping jays for years..in 2012 I copped over 25 pairs of jays.. I gave jumpman Racks!!! And you don't think imma not gonna cop a extra pair to flip on cl or eBay... Y'all some dumb brain washed mF if you mad at that!! Straight up

Good for you. Now do us all a favor and press this button on your computer...

View media item 257352

"YES, I was able to get 5 pairs"......Buy 3-5 pairs of Jordans to sit around ya house for Nothing, then turn around and get mad at a hustler..... I been copping jays for years..in 2012 I copped over 25 pairs of jays.. I gave jumpman Racks!!! And you don't think imma not gonna cop a extra pair to flip on cl or eBay... Y'all some dumb brain washed mF if you mad at that!! Straight up
tumblr_mbtr51TszT1rgkmkno1_500.gif

just finished catching up on the last 150 pages since yesterday afternoon... ehhh...

Got a pair from NDC while at work... took a couple more minutes then usual to checkout, but officially was out 6 minutes later...

Kinda tried for a second pair on FNL but was in and out of the office and kept seeing the SPA screen each time I checked...

Who is the guy that put the backdoor link? I got it but I was on a hurry to try it and by the time i came back on NT i couldn't find it again; I am asking because of him I cop a pair after 2.5HRS on SPA waiting, and I am about to donate to him real talk;

So why is this thread still going. The shoes have came and went. The orders have been received and processed. The processed orders have been picked up and left their state of origin. I think we're good, right?
The next 50 pages will be flooded with pics.

The thread might get locked with all these people not understanding that trade/swap proposals aren't allowed outside the buy, sell, trade section.

I could be wrong.

Congrats to everyone who got their pair/s

Last edited:
Just whipped up some wallpaper for the occasion.
It looks like Jordan is jumping over a giant shoe! LOL
original 1988 nike air jordan catalog picture

back then was so long ago, kurtis blow was still around putting the final nail in his career's coffin...
(what was he 50, then? ha ha)
pic from nike's website about ten years ago....perhaps the '94 this time...

man one of the cleanest, these air jordans still remind me of the phrase 'tennis shoes'
It looks like the older pairs were cut higher up on the ankles compared to that first pic of retro '88

How can you track package from footlocker.com. Finisline reference works for me, but want to know about footlocker.

Both pairs from EB and NDC are on the way. Won't get here until mid next week tho. But excited about my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom