Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I have someone on craigslist willing to trade a DS pair of Concords for these so it should be a success.  I just need more pics to make sure they are legit.

To anyone who tired to cop but wasnt able because paypal didnt work. Is your spending power still messed up? My order never wnet through but my available credit is as if i bought 2 pairs.

air-jordan-3-retro-88-jay-z-04.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-88-jay-z-03.jpg

air-jordan-3-retro-88-jay-z-01.jpg

oh :x lord

JB is a genius

you know hov didnt wast time trying to cop from online & do overnight shipping :lol:

Last edited:
Nike has the whole twitter link only stuff so people that are using the programs get first dibbs.

You just have to have fast internet and a fast computer to get kicks from NDC. I used to never be able to get sneakers from them but once I switched computers, it made a world of a difference

:rofl: ^^^ There was no trick...it was luck and I was one of them. The only thing I can account for is my work bandwidth but I was only able to get through ndc..failed with eastbay the minute the ticker when to 0. These two sites were the only ones I tried.

:rofl: ^^^ There was no trick...it was luck and I was one of them. The only thing I can account for is my work bandwidth but I was only able to get through ndc..failed with eastbay the minute the ticker when to 0. These two sites were the only ones I tried.

NDC is garbage because that twitter link didnt take me to no damn shoes for about 25+ times i clicked the link. :smh:

oh
sick.gif
lord

JB is a genius

you know hov didnt wast time trying to cop from online & do overnight shipping
laugh.gif
Yeah but you gotta acknowledge that JayZ is breaking bread with high profile mofos as well. Not just his status as a rapper. He knows PEOPLE! LOL

NDC is garbage because that twitter link didnt take me to no damn shoes for about 25+ times i clicked the link. :smh:

It took me to a product not found page also.

I said screw NDC then went to FINL.

Last edited:
It worked for the restock. I didnt cop anything but it did work I put my friends on. Too many people? The servers can handle the 5 or 6 thousand people who know about it. It's the million and a half people who want the shoe that cause it to crash. The restock wasnt crashing until over an hour after I discovered about it and I am sure more than 5 thousand people were on in that time. And I have been told it has been working since the Bred XIs. If they haven't fixed it since that.... idk what to say. Also if you know computers you know that wasnt even a backdoor, it was ****** programming. If FNL discovered it in the WCIII release, then I am sure it will take a while to fix.

Although some people told me it redirected them to the crash countdown when they tried backdoor on the restock. I went back in to see if it was true and I was still getting through. Maybe because they used a direct link and I did it my way, but I doubt that should make a difference.
Its true, I tried it on the restock and got the splash page. I hear you about certain ppl being rude and not helping out. But trust me not everyone is on that same note bruh. Pls treat the saltys as the saltys. But c'mon bruh were not all about that.  

Jay-Z really has his style game up these days. I wasnt a fan of how he dressed back in the day. I know big clothes was in style back then and I too was guilty of rocking that trash but he overdid it sometimes.
Damn Hov :smokin

UPS just dropped these off.

Now, they go off to eBay where some sucker is about to give me half of his rent money.
pimp.gif
scooped a size 11 just to do just this.

It'll pay for my pair more or less with the profit. Free pair
smokin.gif
!
The size 11 I ordered won't be here until Monday, but (un)fortunately it too will be facing the same fate.

smokin.gif

UPS just dropped these off.

Now, they go off to eBay where some sucker is about to give me half of his rent money.

LMAO...me too brudda..sitting by the window looking like Malcolm right now
smokin.gif

That's happened to me on the last few tlo releases. It's just a nike page that says this style is no longer available. When you can get through nike with its free shipping is great, but most of the time it's right there with finishline and eastbay

I used paypal via FNL and my pair shipped this morning from Indy. Looking at a Tues/Wed arrival out here in Apple Land.

roll.gif
^^^ There was no trick...it was luck and I was one of them. The only thing I can account for is my work bandwidth but I was only able to get through ndc..failed with eastbay the minute the ticker when to 0. These two sites were the only ones I tried.
NDC is garbage because that twitter link didnt take me to no damn shoes for about 25+ times i clicked the link.
mean.gif
Same here. Hit me with the "the product you are looking for...." message.

Back
Top Bottom