Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I just don't see why people get all crybabies over someone wearing the hang tag on the shoes.... I actually like the look of it.  Soon everyone will start wearing their shoes like this, just like how everyone wears the stickers on their fitted's.  And yes, check the avi. I do not even remove the price tag on my FITTED's. 
that style is played out fyi.... its ghetto and looks stupid. IMO i know your just trying to fit into the persona of a hoodlum or thug but you should stay true to yourself.

plus rockin the hangtag on the jordans is just annoying... whats the point i took off one of my handtags and put it on my keychain thats how far as i will go with them otherwise i keep it in the box and rock the shoes

Order Date: 02/06/2013Status: OPENMethod: Not available until shipped.STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL

After debating if I should get them since I missed out on the release online. I manage to get a pair on (auction) ebay for 300 shipped. Wanted to pay retail but 60-70 isnt to bad.

you must be 15 with no job and rely on mommy and daddy for money for kicks. so stop posting dumb iish like this.
Hey hey hey, I'm 15 but i buy my own kicks with my own money! And no its not allowance money or nothing like that. I work buddy
tired.gif

Hey hey hey, I'm 15 but i buy my own kicks with my own money! And no its not allowance money or nothing like that. I work buddy
tired.gif

wasnt talking about you. But good for you man! was talking to the clown saying it makes him feel warm inside to see people with OGs get mad.

Missed it. Will they replay it later?

its on right now as i post. they been playing it all day. Tune in to catch it. ive seen it like 4 times already

Last edited:
wasnt talking about you. But good for you man!

its on right now as i post. they been playing it all day. Tune in to catch it. ive seen it like 4 times already
i know you weren't but it kind of bothers me when people generalize the younger generation so dependent on others. But its all good.
smokin.gif

^^^
i was 15 at one point too, and worked for my 1 pair of kicks every few months. i respect that.

But the majority of kids aren't making the money to have all this "heat"

I def feel you though, I started working at 13 but I never had to deal with resellers back then

I still remember buying myself OG Air Max 97's with my hard earned money it was [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I def feel you though, I started working at 13 but I never had to deal with resellers back then

I still remember buying myself OG Air Max 97's with my hard earned money it was [emoji]128526[/emoji]

first pair of kicks i bought on my own that was part of collecting was the 2001 Cool Grey 11s. Was told by the store to just show up at 8am and get a pair in my size with no problem. showed up at like 757am and it was me and 2 other people. :smokin

the good ol days...

Last edited:
Every Jordan chips now bc they use paint

Look at the Aqua 8's, my pair were like all black this time last yr

Every Jordan chips now bc they use paint

Look at the Aqua 8's, my pair were like all black this time last yr

My 2011 WC3 pair has been worn 20-25 times and not one bit of cracking. My BC3's have been worn a couple hundred times and the cracking on them has been minimal, basically a thin line of cracking that wraps around the back of the heel on the white part, but no peeling or cracking of the black midsole. So point being, I have yet to experience any abnormal cracking on a III or IV that came out in the past two years. If you wear a pair of shoes daily (like I have with my BC3) a little bit of paint cracking after a year or more seems normal and can easily be addressed with a repaint.

It actually feels good whenever your rocking something you bought with your own money. I feel like at the end of a hard work's day, it was worth it.

Ima wear the shoes with the Nike Air hang tag.. AND WHAT?!?! I like the look of it.  You don't have to like it, but I do. So tough.  I also keep the New Era sticker on my FITTED caps.  AND WHAT?????? Everyone has their own style.
And your a lame. As long as your secure with yourself do you but you will never catch me keeping my stickers on my hats and hang tags on my sneakers like a corn ball.

And your a lame. As long as your secure with yourself do you but you will never catch me keeping my stickers on my hats and hang tags on my sneakers like a corn ball.
Keeping tags on and wearing them is just some part of inner city culture to prove you have legit stuff and not knockoffs. I wouldn't buy knockoffs to begin with, so I've never felt the need to wear tags on things. Imagine MJ wearing (on court or casually) a pair of 3's or 4's with the hangtag, or even better yet those stupid X and XII tags that people wear on the 2012 retros. People can wear whatever they want, but it's the epitome of awful fashion sense.

Keeping tags on and wearing them is just some part of inner city culture to prove you have legit stuff and not knockoffs. I wouldn't buy knockoffs to begin with, so I've never felt the need to wear tags on things. Imagine MJ wearing (on court or casually) a pair of 3's or 4's with the hangtag, or even better yet those stupid X and XII tags that people wear on the 2012 retros. People can wear whatever they want, but it's the epitome of awful fashion sense.
That has nothing to do with....lol. People been doing this since the 80s, before fakes even came out. Started with hats, jackets and lots of other things before shoes.

Back
Top Bottom