Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

All you guys complaining about the glue smell CLEARLY never owned a pair of OG's. They all smelled like that, especially those made out of Durabuck. Used to LOVE smelling my fresh outta thw box J's.

Peace,
J

Didnt just get 1  but 2 finishline processed another didnt even look at my account thought i used it over the weekend at the bar. Im happy.

All you guys complaining about the glue smell CLEARLY never owned a pair of OG's. They all smelled like that, especially those made out of Durabuck. Used to LOVE smelling my fresh outta thw box J's.

Peace,
J
i own some og's and i loved smelling them too, but the smell of these will just give me a headache after a while

got mine in today MAJOR GLUE SMELL pre creasing and NO NIKE AIR TAG. im not to picky about this but im paying a ******** for these i should get what was advertised. please tell me im not the only one with no hangtag?

p.s. tried calling and getting them to send me a new one . no go ,not even a discount 

got mine in today MAJOR GLUE SMELL pre creasing and NO NIKE AIR TAG. im not to picky about this but im paying a ******** for these i should get what was advertised. please tell me im not the only one with no hangtag?

p.s. tried calling and getting them to send me a new one . no go ,not even a discount 
I'm sure one of these guys that think wearing hang tags is tacky will give you theirs because they have no use for it
laugh.gif
. That is foul that they sent you shoes with no hang tag though. That pretty shady that they wouldn't even give you discount code for your next purchase or something.

This from fnl? Cause I have airline miles. Ill fly out there and go ham

One major let down was noticing that the NIKE AIR logo is painted on and not on raised letters.

Also the FRIGGIN K in NIKE is already scraped, more likely a DEFECT!! ARRGHH!
 Yooooo! They violated you!
eek.gif

Thats a brand new pair and the K is all scaped up. SMH. I'd be pissed. I'd try to have that pair exchanged for another one in the same size if that were me? Please dont tell me you ordered those form NDC...my pair should be arriving tomorrow and I hope it ain't nothing like that on my shoes.

Peace,
J
Nope, not that old.

These
eek.gif
 Thats a brand new pair and the K is all scaped up. SMH. I'd be pissed. I'd try to have that pair exchanged for another one in the same size if that were me? Please dont tell me you ordered those form NDC...my pair should be arriving tomorrow and I hope it ain't nothing like that on my shoes.
stories are getting out of hand.

Just opened mine up and am really happy with them. With the resale prices its hard not to sell them but not sure I can do that...

I love the smell of these things, nostalgia for me. Just like the first Stadium Club cards. Used to sit around and smell the shoes all the time.

Anyway, the one thing I noticed that seemed a little funny was the MSRP tag on the box. I bought mine off NDC, so no question of authenticity. Looks like they ripped the original MSRP tag off and stuck the $200 tag on there. Seems weird. Anyone else have this? Looks like it from a couple of the pics posted. Any idea why they didnt just print $200 tags?
View media item 263514

Just opened mine up and am really happy with them. With the resale prices its hard not to sell them but not sure I can do that...

I love the smell of these things, nostalgia for me. Just like the first Stadium Club cards. Used to sit around and smell the shoes all the time.

Anyway, the one thing I noticed that seemed a little funny was the MSRP tag on the box. I bought mine off NDC, so no question of authenticity. Looks like they ripped the original MSRP tag off and stuck the $200 tag on there. Seems weird. Anyone else have this? Looks like it from a couple of the pics posted. Any idea why they didnt just print $200 tags?
View media item 263514
Good point ill check mine when they get here.

I copped mine off NDC. The site crashed  but some how i was able to get through. Im glad to have these, they will hit the pavement this summer!

Last edited:

View media item 263514

The MSRP tab is never glued to the box - typically you can easily lift it from the box and is only attached at the "perforated" left side....is that not the case with yours?

my shoes are in my city but UPS still says 3 business days left :frown:

Reading some peoples response saying they are happy they stayed TTS has me worried since i went half size down...of well, 3 more LONG days of waiting till i find out if i made a mistake or not haha

Not like it really matters, but my tag is perforated and free of adhesion, per usual...
Also, my wife and I are heading to the hospital in an hour to have our first child (baby girl)
No, she's not in labor right now, while I'm on NT... :nerd:
Since we talk shoes here, I will be in BCIIIs, hoping that any gushing fluids strategically miss them
(and yes, my "baby" post was my 666th -- hopefully it's a sign 8) )

Last edited:
eek.gif

Yeap NDC!!!! I know doing exchanges is really a no go from NDC, especially releases like this! You ordered a GS size too?

Not like it really matters, but my tag is perforated and free of adhesion, per usual...
Also, my wife and I are heading to the hospital in an hour to have our first child (baby girl)
No, she's not in labor right now, while I'm on NT...
nerd.gif

Since we talk shoes here, I will be in BCIIIs, hoping that any gushing fluids strategically miss them
(and yes, my "baby" post was my 666th -- hopefully it's a sign
glasses.gif
)
Congrats bro....

Back
Top Bottom