Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Yooooo! They violated you!
eek.gif
 Thats a brand new pair and the K is all scaped up. SMH. I'd be pissed. I'd try to have that pair exchanged for another one in the same size if that were me? Please dont tell me you ordered those form NDC...my pair should be arriving tomorrow and I hope it ain't nothing like that on my shoes.

:x

Pair exchanged from where? Probably not going to happen. He'd get a refund at best..

Last edited:
Honestly, if the only problem with my pair is a lil glue smell and some minor creasing on one of the shoes I'm straight.  However, if anything like that earlier pic with the missing paint on part of the air on back ima be heated

hold up?! somebody got a painted on nike air pair?? these type of things are just unacceptable when they charging 2 bills retail. until they can straighten up quality they damn sure better not be releasing anymore 200 dollar retros... thats just ridiculous imo. shame on them

hold up?! somebody got a painted on nike air pair?? these type of things are just unacceptable when they charging 2 bills retail. until they can straighten up quality they damn sure better not be releasing anymore 200 dollar retros... thats just ridiculous imo. shame on them
eyes.gif

The GS pair has a painted on NikeAir???

I think those are gs size for his girlfriend that's why the N/A is painted on.

The MSRP tab is never glued to the box - typically you can easily lift it from the box and is only attached at the "perforated" left side....is that not the case with yours?

Its like mine was torn off, then slid under the main part and glued on...Just weird.

Brennanizm definitely not a big deal, just thought it was weird, why even bother gluing the damn thing back on. And CONGRATS, awesome day indeed! Best to you, your wife and baby girl while you all go through the delivery! Keep us posted

Mines came scratched,black marks,and loose stitching on just one shoe the other one was creased, my second pair came with scratches on the outside midsole... I never look at my shoes cuz I always just throw them on and hit the court ,sucks

Last edited:
Not like it really matters, but my tag is perforated and free of adhesion, per usual...
Also, my wife and I are heading to the hospital in an hour to have our first child (baby girl)
No, she's not in labor right now, while I'm on NT... :nerd:
Since we talk shoes here, I will be in BCIIIs, hoping that any gushing fluids strategically miss them
(and yes, my "baby" post was my 666th -- hopefully it's a sign 8) )

Congrats man. I too was in a pair of III's when our first was born. GL, and speedy recovery.

So I was leaving my house today around 530 when my UPS man sees me and shouts he has a few packages for me. He asks if I should leave them (since I was on my way out) or did I want to take them now. I told him I'd take them now. So he gives me 3 packages. 2 Sneaker boxes and one smaller amazon box. So 2 of my 3 pair arrived today. I get back home and check the tracking on my 3rd pair. Apparently he came back to my house at 630 and left them on the front porch. I go and check and nope, nothing there. I check my security cameras and I couldn't find anything. He was my normal UPS driver who has delivered over 100 pair of kicks in the past 2-3 years without a single hiccup. I live in a very nice area and never have packages stolen. I guess I'm calling UPS in the morning. For all of you that have had FNL packages stolen, do I just get refunded the money? Coupon?

So I was leaving my house today around 530 when my UPS man sees me and shouts he has a few packages for me. He asks if I should leave them (since I was on my way out) or did I want to take them now. I told him I'd take them now. So he gives me 3 packages. 2 Sneaker boxes and one smaller amazon box. So 2 of my 3 pair arrived today. I get back home and check the tracking on my 3rd pair. Apparently he came back to my house at 630 and left them on the front porch. I go and check and nope, nothing there. I check my security cameras and I couldn't find anything. He was my normal UPS driver who has delivered over 100 pair of kicks in the past 2-3 years without a single hiccup. I live in a very nice area and never have packages stolen. I guess I'm calling UPS in the morning. For all of you that have had FNL packages stolen, do I just get refunded the money? Coupon?

:smokin @ security cameras at the crib :nerd:

Thats terrible though bro, I hope the driver comes forth with your third pair.....and ships them to me.

Back
Top Bottom