Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Some guy on posted on craigslist that there will be a re-release on March 23, I wonder if there is any truth to this? http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/clo/3611414774.html

JM said there would be a release on 3/23 guess some people don't remember seeing that...if you're smart you'd wait before dropping any serious amounts on this shoe
JMadidas holds weight b, so i aint coppin nothing on da aftermarket until march 23rd comes and goes.

This sucks, Eastbay switched from UPS Ground to UPS SurePost but they're still charging the same amount.

I lost the Jordan Grapes GS and 2 Socks because of this SurePost ****,

Eastbay Reps?

Last edited:
Quick pic with the DSLR. Haven't seen many on feet pics, so here ya go. These went back in the box, though. Will bust em out at the Mavs/Bulls game.

Unedited, btw. Will probably mess with it a bit before putting one on Instagram.
Probably because everyone is just selling them 
roll.gif

To be honest, I dont see these selling under 350.. unless its just a couple pairs people trying to sell really quick.
I think there are just too many reselling the shoe right now. The reseller supply is very high on this one, more than aftermarket demand. I see these going back up

Restock online or in-stores?
We'll prolly end up seeing both, like we have been for many shoes. but since this is practically an online only release, there will be more online.

I think there are just too many reselling the shoe right now. The reseller supply is very high on this one, more than aftermarket demand. I see these going back up
We'll prolly end up seeing both, like we have been for many shoes. but since this is practically an online only release, there will be more online.

I hope

that's why i called nike first as stated.. and like i said nike gave me the run around.. saying fnl should have some sort quality control and its not their responsibility..
nike did offer me a nike gift card for the value of the shoes.. which means i would be out of shipping and tax

fnl on the other hand stated that they will offer me a full refund for manufacture defect and its not their job to check every shoe they ship out..
So i basically have 2 huge company tossing blame at each other..

im returning the shoes and no this isnt exactly a solution
When it comes down to it, it's Nike's fault for letting these pass inspection. Their quality control needs quality control these days. Seems like money is more important to them then quality, and you can bet no matter how shoddy of a job they do there will always be someone that will buy them. They see that they can decrease the quality and increase the price and still sell out in minutes.

Just copped on the Bay for $365... I don't mind paying a premium when I get 20 pictures of the exact flawless pair I'm going to receive. 

Even if I was lucky enough to catch a re-stock, I'd still be taking a chance of getting the B.S. quality I've seen in this thread... F that.

On to the Royals. 

Some News over the European Release of the Jordan 3 '88 Retros.

Some roumors going on, that it will be released on March 23 ( Source was Craigs List ).

Even the Nike Europe Store tweeted about a Release in March. “@NikeStoreEurope: The Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 "White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black" will launch in Europe in March. We'll keep you posted with the exact date.”

Any other roumors going on ?

so long...

I will never order from eastbay again. I won't recieve my pair until almost 2 weeks later! That is unnacceptable and ridiculous. This is the first time I used another site besides FNL or NDC and its been very disappointing. Oh well, I am just thankful I have a pair. Hope everyone else who wants these ends up catching a restock or something.

Yea Eastbay/Footlocker using UPS Surepost slows things down ALOT. My shoes have been in my City since Monday, but Im scheduled to receive it tomorrow. I guess the transfer to USPS from UPS is the process that slows things down. Oh well, only other option is to pay more for shipping or buy from NDC...

Waking up to my Federal return in my account kinda played into it as well.... 
smokin.gif
No better feeling than that!

Side note, cant wait to rock these 88's...seriously wishing I was able to double up though. Dont wanna beat these down, but these are kicks I wanna rock the hell out of lol. 

Surepost is just another way for companies to remove liability. I'm positive if your package got lost, UPS and USPS would just point at each other, claiming no responsibility.

When UPS hands packages over to USPS, they are the absolute lowest priority. Even lower than the unpaid-postage-return-to-sender mail.

Last edited:
I was at home when the box got dropped off and I heard the truck ran to the door and the truck drives off I grab the box and it was open Im like WTH.Shoes still in there but what if I wasnt at home and they would have been just sitting at the door. I would have been someone's "Come Up" forreal....SMDH

Yea and I work at ups, you are suppose to retape all open boxes before they are put on the truck. Which mines the driver was probably the one that open you package.

Back
Top Bottom