Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got mine in the mail today. The sneakers themselves look great and have no flaws....but the Nike air hangtag was missing from the box...smh

maybe they had a meeting because too many spoiled brats were calling demanding a full refund & to keep the shoes...

but if they are damaged to the point of warranting a full refund, then surely an honest one would not want to keep them, right?
and this dude speaks as if his hand is being forced to re-sell for double if they can't make amends? like that makes any sense

and it's not just persistence, you can't be a half-wit either
this

quick question.. If you were an 11 but had to pick between 11.5 and 10.5 which would you do..

Keeping I'm mind some people are saying they run big I'd say gamble and get the 10.5 . But generally I get a half size bigger if I must and just put insoles. While they feel bigger its better than having toes cramped up.

To those saying were complaint too much about quality they're just shoes.

They're $200 shoes . Are we not supposed to expect more from a company that has ALWAYS branded themselves as a premium good ? And while you can cop out and say 'the shoe still sells out" true, but I for one had no part in that. The last jordan release I bought was the 2011 white cement. Quality and hype has killed the game for me. I never understood all the quality talk until I was blessed with OG XI's , Nike air fire reds and the 2003 white cement at retail.

While you can say we should be happy with this, I don't understand why you don't expect the same quality as same model shoes that have released a year ago.

agreed.

when you purchase ANY other item and are not happy with the quality, what do most people do?  return the item right?

you got dudes on here who wanna get a full refund AND keep the sneakers?  gimme a break.

and i know this has been said before - all these complaints about quality release after release, yet everything still sells out.  so tell me again, what incentive does JB have to "step up the quality?"

Um, I think people would like to exchange them for another pair. But that's impossible.

You're right though, nothing will change on JB's end, until people (like myself), stop buying.

Um, I think people would like to exchange them for another pair. But that's impossible.

You're right though, nothing will change on JB's end, until people (like myself), stop buying.
I would exchange my pair if they had any others left..oh well..off to ebay to make some money

Maaaaan! The left shoe's lace is longer on the right side. Oh well, off to ebay they go.

roll.gif

People are finding ANY reason to resell... Just wear them people...

Last edited:
Maaaaan! The left shoe's lace is longer on the right side. Oh well, off to ebay they go.

roll.gif

People are finding ANY reason to resell...
i wish that were the case...but when one cutout of elephant print is MUCH larger on one side than the other..i cant help but be annoyed...good reason to make 200 bucks

But what if you have For example a Sz 14(on the 3s,7s) and you just cant go a 1/2 Sz up but only a full size up(basically you are a in betweener)? Should you go a Full Size up or stay on the same size aka a Sz 14? btw im have a wide feet and wear a sz 13(48) on Chuck taylors?

Last edited:
Got my pair from NDC but haven't opened it up yet. Gonna do so at my lunch break but getting a little nervous. Only got 1 pair but after seeing so many people complain about quality, hoping my pair isn't that bad. =P

Back
Top Bottom