Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

My "stolen" pair just arrived out of nowhere. Thank you Mr. UPS man :smokin

USPS does that to me on Saturday deliveries here at work. They show delivered, but they dont want to leave it on the door step knowing we are not there all day, so they just bring it back on Monday.

For those questioning size...I wear a 10.5 and those felt big on me. Good thing I got my second pair in a size 10. So I'd recommend going .5 size down on these. Then again, I like having a snug fit. Helps minimize creasing.

People act like you just banged out their mom by asking about the sizing around here so I'll be glad to answer...yes, for me these run a half size big.
I went a half size down and it fit fine for the width. I tought there was a little bit of extra room in the toe box though.

dayum i think they sent you that Fubu 3 brah...

what sucks is you know if you send them back you aint gettin another pair @ retail...
They might, hit them up on twitter...my 5's got replaced and they were sold out and they also have not restocked them so there is always a chance

I've read all the comments in here on quality and I can understand but I'm good with it. Sure I would love everything to be picture perfect, but let's face it, nothing made is every going to be spot on perfect. That's just life. I think the quality on these is better than a lot of what JB has been putting out recently and is definitely better than the 2011's.

I now have a DS pair of both the 2011 and '88's and did my comparison and it's a nicely significant difference. The actual leather is a bit softer but just formed better if that makes any sense. My 2011's have the worst shape in every aspect. They look like banana boats, the leather is creased all over and just looks cheap. These are definitely a step up. And the smooth leather band around the side and front of the shoe is a lot softer and less plasticky than the 2011's.

But to me the two biggest improvements are all the perforated parts and just the overall shape. The '88's looks so much better with bigger and better perforated material and those parts don't feel at all as cheap as the 2011's. And the overall shape of the '88's is just bigger, meatier and overall nicer. The 2011's pale in comparison to me. I put them side by side and it's a night and day difference in shape. The 2011's just look like a cheaper built shoe. And of course the Nike Air is the reason we all bought it and that's no doubt the highlight of the shoe. It's the way it's supposed to have always looked.

I know people will agree and disagree and be upset that their $200 shoes aren't exactly symmetrical. My elephant print is off from shoe to shoe a little bit but that's so overly critical I really can't be upset. The fact of the matter is they look great and I will own them until they fall apart. The only thing I can honestly agree with everybody on is damn they do smell. It almost smells like they're getting a perm. That glue smell is strong, but a little fresh air will take care of that. Other then that, I'm very pleased with this release.

Just got mine delivered here at work. Everything looks good (including elephant print) except for the cutting of the leather piece along the toe box. Horrible. Still will be rockin them though!

agreed.  definitely could have went a whole size down myself, but oh well
its cool though, I just put a sofsole athletic insole on top of the regular one and it fits fine.
I'm airing them out for a few days though. The glue smell wreeks!

Last edited:
My "stolen" pair just arrived out of nowhere. Thank you Mr. UPS man
smokin.gif
I don't know why I did, but I just checked the tracking for my 2 pairs that came in Monday....and it says "met customer women". UPS on some bullish, nobody was home and they left 2 Finishline boxes at the door. While I'm not worried about theft in the city I live in, but why did the driver lie?

Just got mine from ups. These fit a little bigger than my black cement 4's. leather is good. No complaints and same dates

My "stolen" pair just arrived out of nowhere. Thank you Mr. UPS man
smokin.gif
I don't know why I did, but I just checked the tracking for my 2 pairs that came in Monday....and it says "met customer women". UPS on some bullish, nobody was home and they left 2 Finishline boxes at the door. While I'm not worried about theft in the city I live in, but why did the driver lie?
Maybe your wife was home and she didn't tell you...
wink.gif
 lmao just kidding

My pairs finally came in.
2arx3s.jpg

Bonus
1zztjmg.jpg

Very slight difference from the previous version. But what intrigues me the most is the midsole. The 88 is not shiny compared to the '11. It reminds me of the paint used on the AT SCII QS. I do hope that is the case.

Back
Top Bottom