Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

So what exactly did they do for a screening process when they did have if I can ask?

Last edited:
Got mine last week from Eastbay and I'm just realizing that my invoice was missing from inside the box which was partially opened when it arrived. Damn UPS employees!
If you need a copy of your invoice, please contact us directly via private message with your customer information and order number, and we will be happy to do that for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm good. I appreciate it though.

damn i didnt know they went back to the mountain jersey designs
eek.gif
Think they whipped them out a while back.

Eastbay hasnt' been including the invoice on any of my recent orders lately. So it probably wasn't the UPS employees.

Got lucky last week. Picked up a pair off of FNL last week when the restock of the 11s happen. Now I need to find another pair. These are nice and the material is comparable to the international release of the TB3s

I bought mines online from a website called Iamkickz. Authenticity is guaranteed, but due to the funky smell and unmatching elepant print I was kinda skeptical about them. Also because the black on the elephant print on my pair seems lighter than others. I've read through the thread a lot of comments pertaining to the same issues and some cases even worse issues. So im assuming this is all production issues? The production dates on my pair is 9/12/12 and 11/27/12. Would any one mind taking a look at them though and giving me your take. Please copy and paste the link below for my photobucket album of the shoes.

http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/jjordans23/library/cement 3 88s

Last edited:
for those of you who have the 2011s and the 88s.is it way better quality? Or you guys just trying to justify a $200 Jordan retro

for those of you who have the 2011s and the 88s.is it way better quality? Or you guys just trying to justify a $200 Jordan retro
Think of it this way....pretend this is the 2011 retro that you missed out on and you are forced to pay a reseller on eBay for these....

lol. Seriously, they are better, not light years away, but the leather is softer, less shiny and the silhouette is thinner. 

BTW, the Nike AIR makes it a justifiable purchase

Last edited:
it's the same shoe as 2011, just NA on the back and insole. still says jordan on outsole. $200 really wasn't crazy of a price anyways, NA is just cool to have.

Tell you what though, I'd rather have a pair or III's or IV's that don't crack vs a damn "NIKE AIR" in the back.

They had a few sizes I saw... 10 / 11.5 / 13 / 11 -  I was able to scoop up another 11.5 .  So glad my twitter feed runs on the side of my Mac.  Already got the confirmation email from Nike too.  Yeaaaaa

When I pulled the link up, they had a FSR on the 88's...

Added a size 10 then went back for other items..

Tried to get BREDS in my cart but failed...

Can't be mad at an extra pair of 88's....

Back
Top Bottom