Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

They had plenty at the HOH Houston/All star weekend release. It seemed like a real quiet release. If I were a reseller I could have cleaned up......

I just had to let a pair go for $310 on ebay.  With the fees Ebay will charge me, I will end up paying over retail just to get a pair in my size.

mine came in from eastbay today. Pretty unhappy with jordan's quality control as of late. Small scratch on the black part of the heel of one of the shoes and a small stain on the toe box of the other. For $250 (canadian pricing) I expected a lot better, and considering these sold out I can't exchange them. 3's are my GOAT shoe and I planned to rock these plenty anyways but I would've like to make them UNDS myself.

mine came in from eastbay today. Pretty unhappy with jordan's quality control as of late. Small scratch on the black part of the heel of one of the shoes and a small stain on the toe box of the other. For $250 (canadian pricing) I expected a lot better, and considering these sold out I can't exchange them. 3's are my GOAT shoe and I planned to rock these plenty anyways but I would've like to make them UNDS myself.
look what i got. i dont even know if i want to wear them anymore. wanna trade? lol

Got mine last week from Eastbay and I'm just realizing that my invoice was missing from inside the box which was partially opened when it arrived. Damn UPS employees!

Got mine last week from Eastbay and I'm just realizing that my invoice was missing from inside the box which was partially opened when it arrived. Damn UPS employees!
they probably swapped out your pair with some 1:1 variants. 
roll.gif

There's a bit of glue on the midsole of my pair, other than that no complaints really.

Any tips to get it off?
If regular water and wiping doesn't get it off, I would leave it alone. I seen too many times people scrubbing too hard or using harsh chemicals which ends up making the area much worse. You also don't wanna chip the fragile paint off. Most Jordan retros always got some minor flaws anyway if you examine it close, consider it a norm.

Last edited:
How efficient is the post office? UPS transferred my shoe to the post office for final delivery.Am I screwed?

Its funny to read about people complaining about re-sellers, but turn around and pay the prices. STOP BUYING and they will stop selling. Easy money 

Got mine from easybay today, I as well was missing my invoice.
If regular water and wiping doesn't get it off, I would leave it alone. I seen too many times people scrubbing too hard or using harsh chemicals which ends up making the area much worse. You also don't wanna chip the fragile paint off. Most Jordan retros always got some minor flaws anyway if you examine it close, consider it a norm.
Most my retro's do, I'm not heated about it at all. I like the feel of these compared to my 2011 pairs, just thought someone might have a tip or trick. All good, thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom