Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

LOL what kind of lawyer would take a guy to small claims court for $250?

A. You'll never get it back and there's nothing a judgment could even do. Put him in collections for $250?!

B. If you're a lawyer your billable hours should be well over $250. This will take 5-10 hrs to resolve minimum, and then please refer to point A.

Lawyer gets a switcharoo pulled on him that actually costs him about $50 in reality since you DID get a pair. Resell those and you're looking at breaking even. I don't believe any of this crap to be completely honest. I'm sure we'll get some response about law and justice but you got had and didn't even get had for more than $50 and a pair of shoes you don't want. The smell of ignorance is starting to waft like some Charles Barkley farts up in here.

Last edited:
nah his text messages corroborate it and i've kept tidy records. the small claims court judges aren't as dumb as they appear on tv. but i got his full name, address, everything. theres definitely a chance that after i win the judgment, he just refuses to pay but then i guess i wouldn't want to live in a situation where a constable can show up at your door and start taking non-exempt stuff. 

crazy thing is i asked him twice again...nicely...to just give me back my 250 and i'd give him the jokers, and i'm sure he made an honest mistake or whatever, but he was like, NAH YOU THREATENED ME BRAH. so whatever. it'll be a good learning experience for me anyway

your going to end up like these 2 people

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL what kind of lawyer would take a guy to small claims court for $250?

A. You'll never get it back and there's nothing a judgment could even do. Put him in collections for $250?!

B. If you're a lawyer your billable hours should be well over $250. This will take 5-10 hrs to resolve minimum, and then please refer to point A.

Lawyer gets a switcharoo pulled on him that actually costs him about $50 in reality since you DID get a pair. Resell those and you're looking at breaking even. I don't believe any of this crap to be completely honest. I'm sure we'll get some response about law and justice but you got had and didn't even get had for more than $50 and a pair of shoes you don't want. The smell of ignorance is starting to waft like some Charles Barkley farts up in here.
Easy...he a "Internet lawyer" just like the "Internet gangsters" we run in to occasionally. 

when i read these story's in Texas about these resellers and the ratta tat tat that goes on over shoes

i watch this video

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to shoot my review video of the 88 3s. If you're bored, check it out!

You have a voice that would be PERFECT for radio!

Anyways, great review as always bro.

Love the intelligence when talking about the shoes; most folks don't even know the names of the different parts of the shoe.

+1 bro.

:smokin

I heard the 88's will be in stores sometime this month. It might just be a rumor but I also heard there will be 1 or 2 quickstrikes this month.

Too many people with Foot Locker or JB connects have been told these are releasing in-store 3/23 for there to be much of a chance that they don't.

I wonder when (if) they get confirmed for a release stateside because if not I might try hitting a spot or two in Canada. 

Too many people with Foot Locker or JB connects have been told these are releasing in-store 3/23 for there to be much of a chance that they don't.
You're 2 1/2 weeks away from that date and the stores need time to set things up for this. Ticket raffles dates & times, etc...This is a big release so I doubt they will wait to the last second to organize this.

People holding a torch for this release date are going to be sadly disappointed when nothing gets released that day.

Last edited:
You're 2 1/2 weeks away from that date and the stores need time to set things up for this. Ticket raffles dates & times, etc...This is a big release so I doubt they will wait to the last second to organize this.

People holding a torch for this release date are going to be sadly disappointed when nothing gets released that day.

Wait til the last second? They don't even start doing raffles and such until six days before a release. For the Royals the local HOH didn't even get their inventory in to know what they were working with for sure until the Monday before the Saturday release. I'm not waiting on anything so I really don't care as I've got my two pairs, but it's 18 days away. Get back to me in two weeks and then we can talk about how we would know more and that clearly these aren't releasing on 3/23.

Last edited:
Does anyone also find it ironic and hilarious that the dude claiming to be a lawyer that got scammed has a username of BARTELBY? "Bartelby, the Scrivener" was a Herman Melville novel about a half-assed lawyer who copied rather than doing his own work.

Does anyone also find it ironic and hilarious that the dude claiming to be a lawyer that got scammed has a username of BARTELBY? "Bartelby, the Scrivener" was a Herman Melville novel about a half-assed lawyer who copied rather than doing his own work.

I didn't buy his story for a second. The hype for these 88s got dudes on a LSD trip making up imaginary stories about shoe crimes. I'm laughing at the part where he magically has all this guys information but is too wuss to go to the house to settle it. The whole judgment and property/asset seizing on a shaky $250 private debt is a joke too. Especially coming from a "lawyer".

Back
Top Bottom