Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You have to call footlocker.com not a local store. Use the pic I posted with the product number. The rep is going to say they're out of stock, so you have to specifically ask about a restock/release and they'll dig a little further for details/info. As far as whether they'll be in store, they couldn't answer that.

Just called Foot locker and the lady said there's going to be a re-release of these in May 25th. Don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong, but that's what she told me like 2 minutes ago.
Would be amazing! I struck out too many times with them

You have to call footlocker.com not a local store. Use the pic I posted with the product number. The rep is going to say they're out of stock, so you have to specifically ask about a restock/release and they'll dig a little further for details/info. As far as whether they'll be in store, they couldn't answer that.
Thank you.

Brb going to call a couple of times to confirm
laugh.gif

so its been confirmed these will be releasing....dope....now does anyone have the link to these? thats the question wheres the old link?

restock... not re-release*

from what I gather, these are the pairs that did not sell overseas... damn Americans are hungry for J's lol :tongue:

*not a lot of numbers either, think concord restock not bred 11

restock... not re-release*

from what I gather, these are the pairs that did not sell overseas... damn Americans are hungry for J's lol
tongue.gif

*not a lot of numbers either, think concord restock not bred 11
Where did you get that info? FTL didn't tell me much when I got the information. I specifically asked whether it was restock or rerelease when someone in the forum asked. The lady called it a "re-launch." Anyway, I know we take what companies with a grain of salt, so ....

Back
Top Bottom