Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

never got a pair when they came out and I will not pay the going rate for them, I've struck out on these a few times since RD so I am really hoping I can secure a pair this time

best of luck, hope those who didnt get a pair yet get one that day. Ill be trying to get another pair but as long as others succeed who didnt in the past i wont be so upset if i miss out.

Will be trying to grab another pair for sure still got my one pair DS. The weather has not been to nice yet

Best of luck to everyone who'll be trying to cop on the restock!

Lucky for me it's FTL doing the restock, they actually ship to Canada.

Good to see JB giving everyone who missed out another chance to cop. I was lucky to cop from Eastbay on release date and copping another pair at the HOH Galleria in Houston thanks to the All-Star weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
I think somebkdy mentioned it was footlocker only or something right. East bay and champs too?

Good to see JB giving everyone who missed out another chance to cop. I was lucky to cop from Eastbay on release date and copping another pair at the HOH Galleria in Houston thanks to the All-Star weekend. Good luck to everyone.
I live in Houston, too, but I was still really new to this site and had no clue where to get them. And every time I did get info, I was too damn late. I got lucky with a backdoor link and on Eastbay a few weeks after the release. Still searching for a size damn 10 though. Mine are a .5 size too big.

Damn dudes tried to take you down fam? SMDH at these supposed "men" on NT.
LOL I stepped outside the R.O.C. one too many times.  Just using the block member button more wisely now instead of replying :wink:
Lol, the posting style looked familiar. Unfortunately, common sense isn't so common. That ignore feature is a godsend as is taking the occasional break from the JB section.

Was the quality on these actually some what good compared to recent retros? :lol:

-Drew

The problem I see with these not selling for banned prices are all these fakes being sold or shopped around. It'll have potential buyers hesitant to pull the trigger on something that expensive and not know 100% if they're real or not.
100% correct. I see some sellers on ebay claiming 100% authentic (no questions asked) and their shoes are fake. Most customers won't even know. Same problem with the Quai 54 Vs and Ray 13s

Last edited:
got a few pairs now time to go ham on the restock..i get a few Ill be set for the set few summers

Time to get a 6th pair!  My 5 pairs are DS ....I take them out every night and gaze into the jumpman ..I then sing them a lullaby and tuck them back into my closet.

I never saw this shoe reaching Banned status from the jump and I own multiples of this shoe love them. I dont buy shoes in hopes of the price going up, but to try and compare to the Banneds nope. The Banneds were far more limited and quality was the best in the past ten yrs from JB IMO.

Back
Top Bottom