Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I hope everybody goes for these .. so i can get the black toes 
happy.gif

IF you don't have a pair of these I highly suggest you try and grab a pair.  Even if you have the 2011's, sell em and grab these, bc imo you will not be disappointed.  The quality is great on these.

im trying to hear all those people who were saying there was going to be no restock of these.... probably the same as all the new heat fans speechless!

so what's the secret to online releases with footlocker/ foot action/ NDC , I've never done a online release before. what should I expect?

IF you don't have a pair of these I highly suggest you try and grab a pair.  Even if you have the 2011's, sell em and grab these, bc imo you will not be disappointed.  The quality is great on these.

I'm good with my 2011's

I need these. February 6th was my birthday and I missed out cause I was working. was also working every time they restocked.a couple of times I came pretty close to buying off a seller on cl...$200 retail plus tax is enough I'm not paying a cent over that.

I hope everybody goes for these .. so i can get the black toes 
happy.gif

I'm with Grizz and Cdoobie! Black Toe's on my feet! I am amazed that these 88's fit some of you TTS. I can go a full size down in these, and they are unnatural looking crease machines so I suggest going snug on them or you will not like the results. And I rarely ever wander from my true size 10.

The responses to the "how do I succeed online, this is my first time" questions seem harsh, but they are 100% correct. It's the Wild West on any given Saturday morning, much less on a stacked Saturday morning going after a limited shoes relaunch, with even less inventory than the first time around. You will be extremely fortunate if you are successful getting these Saturday morning. But I highly suggest trying. If you get lucky, it will make your day. If you miss out, you'll get to see how ridiculous it is and what you'll need to do next time. Good luck NT!

I have never got through on any footlocker owned site.either finish line or NDC. So hopefully I can get threw this time cause I don't think finish line is restocking they announced there restocking thunder 4s the 25 instead

I have never got through on any footlocker owned site.either finish line or NDC. So hopefully I can get threw this time cause I don't think finish line is restocking they announced there restocking thunder 4s the 25 instead
:lol: Likewise. I've tried to click add to cart repeatedly for about 10 mins for kicks and still never got through. I don't know how some are able to put in multiple orders from Eastbay, FootAction, etc.

Ummm, why not just call in a threat and get that **** delayed?

I can't be the only one who's done this, right?

Not that, but servers at my old job would have someone call a bigass to go order and then never pixk it up. Then mad food for the servers.

They never made us ask for callback numbers or anything. Just name and car color. Haha

Mad wings n sandwiches off that junt. When the managers werent being douches anywYs

:lol: Likewise. I've tried to click add to cart repeatedly for about 10 mins for kicks and still never got through. I don't know how some are able to put in multiple orders from Eastbay, FootAction, etc.
I always get the processing for 10 seconds then the error they can't be added to my cart.

laugh.gif
Likewise. I've tried to click add to cart repeatedly for about 10 mins for kicks and still never got through. I don't know how some are able to put in multiple orders from Eastbay, FootAction, etc.
Took me about 45 minutes of clicking on eastbay the first time these released to add a pair successfully to cart.

Back
Top Bottom