Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Restock happening today?
All restock has been done.  Try ebay market, bro! 
smokin.gif

Lol shut up :lol:

Waiting on a response from all the people who VEHEMENTLY denied a couple months back that the 88s would ever restock in the US again...

These restocks are getting crazy in a good way lol good to see all these retros restock so people who missed out to cop will get another chance
That's were you are wrong. The same people who copped a few of pairs will do the same with the restock. Those who missed out will miss out again.

These restocks are getting crazy in a good way lol good to see all these retros restock so people who missed out to cop will get another chance

That's were you are wrong. The same people who copped a few of pairs will do the same with the restock. Those who missed out will miss out again.

Yep, I got 2 from finishline and will try for at least 2 more. Should be pretty easy since every store restocking.

There are *ahem* specialty websites out there that do sell these for only 40 bucks above retail. The authenticity of them has been proven, but yet people are leery of purchasing them based on what other items these "special websites" have to offer...if anyone catches my drift.

Laughing at all the idiots that paid ridiculous prices for these and those that feel the nike on the back is what makes the shoe. While a pair of 2011s and a pair of 88s are the same damn shoe. Honestly the 2011s might have better quality just from being a year older(we know how jordan brand gets down). All i know is i cleaned up on 2011s when ppl found out 88s were dropping. Picked up 5 pair of 2011 Cements for 100 each. Then sold them at retail to all the dudes that were hurt when they missed out on 88s. All in all just having the colorway is what matters most of us disregard the declining quality and tweaks they make each time a shoe  retros anyway.

Restock coming? Let me sell my pair before it loses value [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Laughing at all the idiots that paid ridiculous prices for these and those that feel the nike on the back is what makes the shoe. While a pair of 2011s and a pair of 88s are the same damn shoe. Honestly the 2011s might have better quality just from being a year older(we know how jordan brand gets down). All i know is i cleaned up on 2011s when ppl found out 88s were dropping. Picked up 5 pair of 2011 Cements for 100 each. Then sold them at retail to all the dudes that were hurt when they missed out on 88s. All in all just having the colorway is what matters most of us disregard the declining quality and tweaks they make each time a shoe  retros anyway.
Actually, I believe quality (leather) on the '88s are better. The 2011s also fit like freakin boots- huge. And to some, the Nike Air IS what makes the shoe. It brings the memories back and gives it that nostalgic feel.

How is it the same shoe if its different on the back. Keep flipping 2011 pairs broke boi, real players fck with the 88s.

Funny thing is yall talk about resellers but they not hurting by restocks, if anything they just going to re-up their stock and still resell to those who didnt get it. After RD in february and so many people didnt get theirs these were going for nearly $500. And after this restock and many people still wont get them, while i dont see them going for that high again but you will still see some sell for $325+

Yep its on the Product Launch Calendar

[h3]Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 RE-LAUNCH[/h3]
White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black
Style# 580775-160

$200

Might have to get myself another pair since I wear my pair from the original release so much. That's gonna be an expensive day with these and hopefully doubling up on Black Toe 1's. (Don't worry I know its unlikely but doesn't help to hope haha)

Yep its on the Product Launch Calendar

[h3]Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 RE-LAUNCH[/h3]

White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black

Style# 580775-160

$200

Might have to get myself another pair since I wear my pair from the original release so much. That's gonna be an expensive day with these and hopefully doubling up on Black Toe 1's. (Don't worry I know its unlikely but doesn't help to hope haha)
What store is this?

The 25th is gonna be a salty day for some people...being that i have my pair from 2/6...ill just lay off / help others secure a pair....good hunting 

Well was gonna **** around and get the Iverson's Answer 1's on the 24th....but since this happen...i will try my luck with the 88's

Re-Launches are in a whole different spectrum than Re-Stocks :nerd:
I still haven't tried on my 2011s, let alone my previous RD 88s.
Though the 2011s are my summer daily drivers.
Gotta beat the heel tab at its own game...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom