Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

baby-cries.jpg
Sweet. no more responses from you :D

Besides it aint a Nike problem just JB, which they will hopefully fix next year as promised. Should've specified.

Last edited:
lol. But there is no proof that unauthorized and outright fakes are the same. I know they are not since these factories have the machines that make the real ones.

But if all these samples people are paying 5k+ for are fake then it looks like truly no one cares since people on this site praise those guys who get samples all the time.
Dude just stop. The GM garbage looks like garbage...because it is. Keep telling yourself "it's da same shoe, b"....soundin like that idiot NinjaHood.

Those of us that can tell the difference, it's night and day. You'd never be able to tell me a sample is real when it's GM, because I'd be able to pick the shoe apart from 15 feet away. It's not rocket science to us that know better. There is a legit check forum for a reason. It's not coincidence that we are quickly able to decipher the difference between GM garbage and retail pairs EASILY with every model, not just 11's. I guess to you they look the same. 
roll.gif

And since you can't tell the difference either, I'll hook you up a pair of pit crew 3's for 400 bucks. What do you say? HAHAHAHAHA

The difference is I dont wear GMs. I like hunting down real shoes. I just dont care if people do wear GMs.

lol I was just helping dude show him that his pair is fake. Nah. There is like 3 people I trust to buy anything from on here. lol at assuming I'd buy anything from you.

Last edited:
Truly I dont know how this mess even got started. My whole point was that I don't think the guy who receives return shipments is an expert and just wondering if those "same factory" GMs slide by security and gets shelved for a restock and someone out there buys fakes without even realizing it because "They came from Nike". After all with their quality control you could think you just have a flawed pair.

My bad for the rest of this conversation.

Last edited:
The difference is I dont wear GMs. I like hunting down real shoes. I just dont care if people do wear GMs.

lol I was just helping dude show him that his pair is fake. Nah. There is like 3 people I trust to buy anything from on here. lol at assuming I'd buy anything from you.
 And now you're back peddling. First you were claiming that "the only difference between GM's and retail pairs is that GM's don't go into Nike's fat wallet." Then, you were comparing JB quality issues to GM's, trying to make it seem like you can't use crappy *** GM quality issues to tell the difference...which is hilarious. 

Why wouldn't you buy anything from me? Ha ha ha ha. I mean, if the GM's look the same, right? What's the difference if I sell it to you or someone else does? It's the same materials, and same quality issues right? The only difference is where the money ends up, and not in Nike's wallet....right? Right?

And you assume the money going to your pocket is any better :rofl: youd prolly buy the outright fakes and not the unauthorized factory runs. You also think I like 3s enough to pay over 400 for em. Unless you got the Oregon Ducks you are sadly mistaken.

I've already said I would only be copping those PEs if I had the money anyway. If you are going to argue at least argue against relevant points

The difference is I can get authorized pairs no issue, except when it comes to PEs. Unless you get your PEs and exclusive, never coming out samples from Nike, don't know how you can prove where it came from.

And I said I enjoy hunting down shoes.

Let's argue in circles again :smh:

Last edited:
This is why GM talk is not allowed in threads. All it does is derail the thread and keep going around and around arguing in circles. Please chill with the GM talk, let's get this thread back on track or I'll have to lock it.

Last edited:
quick question..Sorry, I know this questions has been asked but didnt feel like seraching through 612 pages for the answer.

How do 88's fit? compared to 2003's? thanks nt

Does anyone have a size 10-11 handy? I need to know the dimensions on the NIKE logo and nike check. Like if you could measure the height and width on the NIKE and swoosh logo. I don't need to know the AIR, just the NIKE. Thank you. Will rep anyone who helps me

quick question..Sorry, I know this questions has been asked but didnt feel like seraching through 612 pages for the answer.

How do 88's fit? compared to 2003's? thanks nt

I personally think they both run a little big. I normally wear a size 12 in sneakers. I have a pair of '01 and '03, and the 88 AJ III. Both the '01 and the '03 I have an 11.5 and they fit perfect. I made the mistake in getting a 12 in the '88 and it fits me big. I did also have a size 12 of the '01 and they fit exactly like the '88's do, a little big. That's my experience though.

Last edited:
I also have two pairs both from Toronto HOH. No stamps, I saw on locally as well for $500. I wish I could... Just one more pair.

Back
Top Bottom