Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

These and my bred 11s I wear weekly. I need to get another pair. How much are legit pairs actually going for? Lastly, anyone have any leads on a legit sz 5.5Y? Any help/info would be appreciated.

totally forgot i had these :lol: :smh:

my size 9.5 didn't fit me and never really bothered to trade for my size. definitely one of the better releases in the passed few years,

you arent an idiot fam,

i felt the same way when i sold my extra pair of shadows
Same, i scooped up a couple pairs i could find though i missed my size on rd. My only thing was to grab what i saw and fund my pair. Impatience had me list em when there was no real demand. That was dumb.

you arent an idiot fam,

i felt the same way when i sold my extra pair of shadows

I sold 2 pairs of my shadow 1s since I didn't manage to get the breds during the release date. So I got the shadows instead, had the chance of getting toro ivs as well but passed on it. Damn, prolly one of my biggest screw up of this year :frown:

Selling kicks for real life issue is not dumb at all ....wtf can you do with J's if you have no electricity, a place to live, or reliable car.

Man I'm tired of using a flashlight to navigate thru this house, but I got dem J's tho. :smh:

Selling kicks for real life issue is not dumb at all ....wtf can you do with J's if you have no electricity, a place to live, or reliable car.

Man I'm tired of using a flashlight to navigate thru this house, but I got dem J's tho.
mean.gif
agreed

I do wear every pair of my shoes, just wanted a second pair on Ice for a couple of years. These white/cement 88s aren't coming back for a very long time and should've worn them a couple years later . Ya dig ?

Best way to clean elephant print?

Curious if anyone has an opinion...

I've always used hot soap and water.

I need to buy a cleaner, I tried to clean them up with warm water and soap last night and I still can see some residue of brown on the toe.

I heard air legends is good also.

Was close to buying another pair but the seller refused to show me a pic of the NIKE AIR insole as proof as authenticity. He mad a big deal about his rep and how he didn't want to take the time to go to "his storage" and to take a quick pic. SMH

Was close to buying another pair but the seller refused to show me a pic of the NIKE AIR insole as proof as authenticity. He mad a big deal about his rep and how he didn't want to take the time to go to "his storage" and to take a quick pic. SMH

How did he plan to ship them out?

Scammer IMO.

How did he plan to ship them out?

Scammer IMO.

Never got that far. I told him I was paypal ready and just need a few detail pics of authenticity and than dude was like LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK. I didn't think it was a big deal to ask for pics. Especially cause the fakes on these are really good. Was thinking of just copping from him and if their fake just file a dispute with my credit card and/or Paypal

Never got that far. I told him I was paypal ready and just need a few detail pics of authenticity and than dude was like LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK. I didn't think it was a big deal to ask for pics. Especially cause the fakes on these are really good. Was thinking of just copping from him and if their fake just file a dispute with my credit card and/or Paypal
I wouldn't tie up my money. But to each his own. No pics no money.

If dude didn't wanna show pics, then I'm pretty sure they were not authentic ....why would you not show a picture in order to make $350+ profit? ...feedback means nothing when it come Jordan retros.

I know for a fact there are sellers selling fakes with 100% feedback.

Last edited:
Cosignment shops are able to get away with a higher price. I aint seeing anyone sell the royals for 700-900 outside FC

Was thinking of just copping from him and if their fake just file a dispute with my credit card and/or Paypal

Be careful with that. Banks do indeed investigate and don't just blindly return money.

Last edited:
Cosignment shops are able to get away with a higher price. I aint seeing anyone sell the royals for 700-900 outside FC
Be careful with that. Banks do indeed investigate and don't just blindly return money.
if theyre fake they can investigate as long as they want, kicks stay fake & have to refund! 

Back
Top Bottom