Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Can't believe the prices these are going for now.....
mean.gif

Looking back I'm glad I doubled up a few months after these dropped.

I just copped a pair of white cements from rif.la for 415 shipped 2011 pair not the 88's... Is that a good price? Are they close in quality I couldnt drop 700 for Nike air.

Last edited:
I ended up scooping a pair for $420 shipped. Let's hope it comes through this time, and they're legit. Fingers crossed.

I figured the price of these would go up. 88's stayed around $350 for a while.

I just copped a pair of white cements from rif.la for 415 shipped 2011 pair not the 88's... Is that a good price? Are they close in quality I couldnt drop 700 for Nike air.

Seems like you could get a better deal

Was selling my Kobe 9 Elite Mamba Moment iDs on eBay when dude hit me up and asked about trading me a DS pair of Retro 3 '88s. Sounds wayyyyyyyy too good to be true but I'm waiting for pics so I will post them on here when he sends

i was lucky enought o double up on these on rd. 1 from ndc, the other from fnl. 1 pair has been worn a handful of times and the other is iced out. i rarely wear em so i have flirted with the idea of flipping the vvvnds pair, but like someone said this is 1 of the hardest shoes to part with. i mean, at least at this point, how do u feel good about getting rid of a pair of wearable 3s with NA?

3s and 4s with NA >>>>>

It's a size 13! Should I hold out or take the $600

If you decide against it, send your buyer my way. I have a size 13 also. Personally I would keep my pair, because the value will go up, but I'm graduating college, and to pay for a new apartment lol.

Do you have a eBay handle? I can relay the info to him. I really don't want to part with these but listed them to make my wife happy because I have way too many shoes for a 37 year old man she claims. I disagree but a happy momma goes along way!

Do you have a eBay handle? I can relay the info to him. I really don't want to part with these but listed them to make my wife happy because I have way too many shoes for a 37 year old man she claims. I disagree but a happy momma goes along way!

NickFolarin and I'm on IG as the same handle

It's now been 3 days since I paid via paypal. Looks like im getting boned again on these shoes. I can't find a pair to save my life. Jeez

Saw this post back on the front page again so thought I would take a look..

Can't believe what these are going for now.. Got lucky and scored a pair for retail on the Nike restock of them and then traded a pair of Bred XI's I got from restock for another DS pair.. would be some of the last shoes I part with if I ever did or needed to sell any of my kicks.. such a clean shoe and the NA on the back just is the icing on the cake..

Back
Top Bottom