Official Air Jordan 7 "Pantone" Release Thread

Moment of silence for all those who paid 2,000 for these soon to be heavlivy discounted ducks
RIP To Them!!!Didnt think they would ever Drop probably,Got My Pair!!!Iam Good Might Even Copp,A Disco Duck!!!I Like quack,Prices Too...

Last edited:
No one would have guessed JB would cut into their sample pile. Just think of those who bought the Motorsport 4s. The same is about to happen with the History of Flight 13s, and the Katrina auction 3s.

It's a bold move; JB needs to drop the Georgetown collection frfr

No one would have guessed JB would cut into their sample pile. Just think of those who bought the Motorsport 4s. The same is about to happen with the History of Flight 13s, and the Katrina auction 3s.

the k3s are a must

no full size run still up

gonna be even more when people start returning them cuz they cant get the dirt out of the upper lol
I almost Did!!! These gone be Fire In the Summer Had to Keep Em!!!Just Going Have to Walk on paper towels now...

Bet!!! Thanks For the Heads up Brody...Really Just a Summer Beater For Me...

Last edited:
I passed on them but I do like them. Saw them in person at the stores. I know they gonna sit for a while cuz I went to 1 store Saturday evening and the guy said he didn't sell 1 pair yet..I'll wait til they hit the outlets or at least go on sale

lmao if u own any of that stuff take em to flight club asap lol jb eventually gonna retro everything at this rate jus think of all the hyped up samples n retro+ cw from the mid 00s they can drop lol. i kno mf was hella thankful when the thunders retro'd 
laugh.gif

Just realized the lace tip was hanging out. But can't be stuffed taking another pic now
U get the point.
Light denim plus these [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
#NTDenim

View media item 2422982

Woulda been Sick If I Took Dez Back!!!They Clean AF...Bout To Get My Dubb On,Since They still Sleep,I Don't think these Will Be Dropping anytime Soon agin,If at All,Will Agree this Shoe is Not For Everybody...Just Cop What Like!!! Simple,Iam Bout To Beat This SHOE like A DRUM Tho!!!

Last edited:
63611743013-air-jordan-12-pantone-collection-pantone-white-011720_1.jpg

air-jordan-9-pantone-collection-pantone-white-011722_1.jpg

Love everything Pantone. If I had the money I'd cop every single Pantone Jordan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom