**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

Anyone knows if there's still any size 12's available anywhere for retail??

Everyone LOVES these outside of Niketalk. These things FLEW off the shelves!!
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

Quote:
i actually been lookin at these for a long time but i was thinking am just gonna save up to buy me something rare instead of paying 150 for these i bought da Aquas because they are a OG Colorway honestly i went to the store n seen them n my boy copped but i just wasn't feelin to spend 150 for those ill just save my money n copped some nice 250-380 dollar sneaker sense theres not gonna be anything nice untill December da PlayOFFs are gonna be defenitely copped automatically.. :rofl:
roll.gif
:x
sick.gif
|I
tired.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

mcdt3l.jpg
" />
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Those are only on there because no one bought them when they released exclusively on the member's site. Every site excluvise that doesn't sell sometimes gets funneled on to swoosh (I.e. Bday & All-star Lebrons, those ugly @#%$ XI lows & various Urban releases) so Nike can get rid of the dead stock they have. And the same will probably happen with these ugly DarkWing Duck looking VIII's.
DEADSTOCKED SIZE 13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
DS CITRUS VII'S, DS REDWOOD XIV'S, DS WHITE/ROYAL/STEALTH V'S​

...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Yo I saw these at the mall today they are so poorly made. The tongue is so cheap. Easy pass
Seek TruthLive Free

copped today around 9:00, with the chicago track jacket, and collage shirt got the F&F 30% off
i almost got banned for asking fellow nters for help stealing movies, i guess im the only person that uses limewire to download their music

^^ Friends and Family Sale done by Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

^^ family and friends
i almost got banned for asking fellow nters for help stealing movies, i guess im the only person that uses limewire to download their music

^^nah im tryna get in with the employees but the manager tried to play me today, he said he only had a 10.5 left then sum guys comes in and he says only a 8.5 so i get the 8.5 then we talkin bout the jacket n hes like dont worry i will hook u up then i say its 30% off for family and friends then he looks all suprised, then i get the collage shirt to and hes like this doesnt get the 30% off

I thought they looked nice on the comp, and that i would be even more blown away when i saw them in person. Boy was i right, @#%$ is down right hideous. SMH@any1 who bought them. I'm a really big fan of the 8s too, but this one is just a big no no

Copped these today from eastbay..they look real good in person..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^nice... I wonder what your mom must have said when she saw you with 3 pairs of the same shoe... (sneaker head humour)
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

put soem giants gear on these kicks but still a pass for me 140 is too much to spend for a shoe i'll prolly wear twice and then forget about
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

I saw them in person.. I like them but Im not going to cop... They go hard with a Warriors fitted.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
because they never put limited j's on there, even i know that and i don't work for nike.

Quote:
False!
Air Jordan Retro 11 Low LS - Men's are on the site as we speak.
Eventhough they didn't sell well, they are still an LS release.
:lol:
laugh.gif

LS Jordan's never have and probably never will drop on Swoosh. Like someone said earlier, exclusives and limited kicks only get funneled to Swoosh when the shoes don't sell well.

Back
Top Bottom