**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

^^ yo high school gr are the aquas true to size for you? i just want a consensus since stupid store employee wouldnt let me even SEE them yet alone try them on. :smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
FS JORDAN XI CONCORDS (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10. Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Anyone know how hard tehse will be to get in portland? Im gettin a little worried now since i live an hour away..

The Aqua 8's are GR but with the way things are going, it's scary coz' you might not get a pair after all.....

anybody who goes to their local mall will get a pair as long as you go before 9 a.m.

this is a general release...look at all the fire red's running around for sale right now.

YES, I know the flips came out the same day so it gave people two options, but 50% people bought both.

stop worrying man, if you really want them, you'll get them, whether it be saturday morning for retail, or saturday night for $200.

but you'll get them.
teambatman​

I heard from my friend who just came back from philippines he said the aqua's are out there 2 weeks ahead
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

i told myself "dont get the womens, they are for women".... "dont get the womens, the colorway isnt even that great"..... "dont get the womens, they cost too much".... but now that im seeing all this different angles.... dayuuuummmmmm.. im a size 13, but if the womens 13 (mens 11.5) fits alright, i just might have to cop... its a gametime desicion on saturday morning!

i told myself "dont get the womens, they are for women".... "dont get the womens, the colorway isnt even that great"..... "dont get the womens, they cost too much".... but now that im seeing all this different angles.... dayuuuummmmmm.. im a size 13, but if the womens 13 (mens 11.5) fits alright, i just might have to cop... its a gametime desicion on saturday morning!

copping a pair but i think im a lighten up the suede in the back a bit, to me they look to dark compared to the og's
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Quote:
its a gametime desicion on saturday morning!

im thinking that same thing i wanna cop, but at the same time im having doubts...i mite just stick with the mens does anybody know if the womens will run true to size like the mens or do i hafta cop a size up?
***WANTED WHITE,BLACK,& RED JORDAN II DS OR VNDS SIZE 10.5 GET AT ME!!!***

Quote:
its a gametime desicion on saturday morning!

Quote:
im thinking that same thing i wanna cop, but at the same time im having doubts...i mite just stick with the mens does anybody know if the womens will run true to size like the mens or do i hafta cop a size up?
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
I really need to find a job. ASAP!!! I just bought the Spacejams off Ebay which was a steal for only $176.34 DS. But if I see some Women Aqua after release for a good price which is below retail, LOL. I will definately cop.

If I see any resellers when i go to get my pair its gonna be trouble. Strip them butt naked in the parking lot, throw them in their own trunk and throw away their wallets and all 5 pairs of aquas. I had the privilege of seeing this one lame buy 5 pairs of grapes right in front of me and then literally THROW them in his trunk like he could care less. Of course i didnt get my pair because he bought my size but its ok because i got VNDS cool grey 9s that month.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

What time does Nike put these up on NDC?

Is It 12am EST or 3am EST?

Thanks
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

Quote:
The Aqua 8's are GR but with the way things are going, it's scary coz' you might not get a pair after all.....

That would actually be a good thing cinsidering I hate VIII's. But if they do sell out fast ( yeah right ) and your not willing to pay a little markup, then I guess you really didnt want them.

I bit the bullet; put mine on layaway at finishline.

Now I need that hoody DJness posted a few pages back:

:nerd:
nerd.gif
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

^jw if you're getting the 'zillas in?
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

Got these Aquas on lok, damn I still need ^ DS Grapes ^
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

anybody no about any early release in ATL get at me about dat please
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

yo can any 1 tell me how much the aquas will be in kids sizes??? i wanna gettem for my girl...lol...any help will be apreciated

I just love how most people in this post are all on the women Aqua's nuts. All we ever here around NT is people crying about "fake colorways" just cause they aren't OG or white/black/red. The women Aquas are absolutely hideous. Those rank up there as one of the worst colorways of all time with JB. Just goes to show you how many hypebeasts really are on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom